News Buzzy’s been stolen?

Status
Not open for further replies.

halltd

Speak of the devil, Matt Sonswa is back. Now he got into Walt's Plane that used to be on the Studio Backlot Tour
I don't understand this kid. Just give it up and video something else. And, why can't Disney have him arrested for any of these videos? They are proof that he tresspassed again after being tresspassed numerous times. I thought in Florida you could get like 69 days or a year in jail for being convicted of intentionally tresspassing after being warned.

Disnerd2003

I don't understand this kid. Just give it up and video something else. And, why can't Disney have him arrested for any of these videos? They are proof that he tresspassed again after being tresspassed numerous times. I thought in Florida you could get like 69 days or a year in jail for being convicted of intentionally tresspassing after being warned.
That is true for the Florida law. I mostly think it's all for shock value. He rakes in TONS of views. To him, the risk is worth the reward. While he knows it's wrong, he's going to keep doing it like BDD did until he gets caught. Let's hope Sonswa at least leaves the area he explores in tact, unlike our culprit.

MickeyMinnieMom

Is innocent until proven guilty still a thing?
Not sure what you mean... do you mean re: BDD? Nobody has any idea if he’s guilty of anything wrt Buzzy. His problematic behavior both made him a suspect in at least part of this, and managed to get him arrested in the process. That’s all I’m personally commenting on.

Just a couple points.

1. Disney doesn't let ordinary CM's park backstage, only vehicles that have actual work to do backstage would be allowed in.
2. Disney doesn't fingerprint CM's

They absolutely palm scan cast members during onboarding. And you are correct, however the Epcot cast parking lot is also considered backstage. But there is definitely a security gate if you want to go further backstage than that parking lot, and unless you have business being past that gate they’ll make you turn around.

GeneralKnowledge

I’m curious as to what made Matt sound out of his mind to you? I’ve heard that interview, he sounded no different than any other person that age.. he certainly didn’t come off as “nuts”.

He came off as more of a dummy to me. It’s been a while since i listened to the interview but I remember him sounding like an imbecile.

DeletedAccount55555

Yet another update. Very in depth. There's now more than 3 insiders claiming buzzy has been stolen.

This doesn’t update anything. It’s the same three “inside” sources-marni, , and Kinsey. None of those people are naming their sources or offering any proof. This particular article just summarized the situation but said they were “leaving it up to readers” to decide what happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom