Not open for further replies.

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
I think he's lost...

1548102490024.png

DreamfinderGuy

View attachment 342621
Gloves are very clearly gone. Hands are just the mechanical pieces. Clothes are still there. He has looked like this since October 2012.
I should probably clear this up right now just in case anyone misinterpreted. His clothes are gone (Well, so is he, but his clothes were gone for a while before the AA was stolen), but they were still here in this picture where his gloves are gone. That's what I meant

Demarke

Have I told you lately that I 👍 you?
Premium Member
Don't take my word for it, literally look at any picture of Buzzy taken from October 2012 until now for two seconds. Police also said his jacket is red.

Here's a conspiracy theory that I haven't seen mentioned yet, what if the clothes and hands that were stolen were the old version jacket and hands and an extra or possibly old green hat that had been replaced at some point (i.e. not the clothes that were still on Buzzy)?

The theft report (thumbnail attached below) states that sometime between August 1 and August 8, someone entered a backstage, off-limits area of the Wonders of Life and stole a red bomber jacket, rubber molded hands and a green military-style cap from Buzzy. The report states the area where Buzzy is kept wasn't very secure, as there are many points of entry because the building was still being used by festival vendors and contractors.

So, would it make sense that maybe the old or replaced outfits for the Buzzy animatronic were left in box somewhere backstage that someone found and stole? Since the jacket was reported as red (not used since the original prototype) and the animatronic hasn't had or used rubber hands in years, I think it may be more likely that the clothes theft in question was some "explorer" finding a box of old extra components/outfits/etc somewhere in a control or storage room area and sticking what they could into their bag and making their way out of the building. The police report mentions custom clothing was removed that adorned the retired character, but doesn't necessarily infer that it was removed from off of the animatronic. Given the info about the hands and red jacket, it would make more sense to me that older items were stolen from a storage area, rather than someone climbing up to the animatronic and then figuring out a way to articulate the robot to remove the jacket without being able to power it and doing so without causing enough noise to attract attention.

But of course, now that I've laid this out, someone probably has a picture of Buzzy without any jacket on that I haven't seen and shoot that idea out of the water! :p

incident-report.jpg

DreamfinderGuy

Here's a conspiracy theory that I haven't seen mentioned yet, what if the clothes and hands that were stolen were the old version jacket and hands and an extra or possibly old green hat that had been replaced at some point (i.e. not the clothes that were still on Buzzy)?

The theft report (thumbnail attached below) states that sometime between August 1 and August 8, someone entered a backstage, off-limits area of the Wonders of Life and stole a red bomber jacket, rubber molded hands and a green military-style cap from Buzzy. The report states the area where Buzzy is kept wasn't very secure, as there are many points of entry because the building was still being used by festival vendors and contractors.

So, would it make sense that maybe the old or replaced outfits for the Buzzy animatronic were left in box somewhere backstage that someone found and stole? Since the jacket was reported as red (not used since the original prototype) and the animatronic hasn't had or used rubber hands in years, I think it may be more likely that the clothes theft in question was some "explorer" finding a box of old extra components/outfits/etc somewhere in a control or storage room area and sticking what they could into their bag and making their way out of the building. The police report mentions custom clothing was removed that adorned the retired character, but doesn't necessarily infer that it was removed from off of the animatronic. Given the info about the hands and red jacket, it would make more sense to me that older items were stolen from a storage area, rather than someone climbing up to the animatronic and then figuring out a way to articulate the robot to remove the jacket without being able to power it and doing so without causing enough noise to attract attention.

But of course, now that I've laid this out, someone probably has a picture of Buzzy without any jacket on that I haven't seen and shoot that idea out of the water! :p

View attachment 342649
Now that you mention it, idk where his red jacket is. That being said, yeah pics of him without his jacket exist. I’ve seem them but I haven’t seen them leak anywhere yet

Acidsplat

View attachment 342649
Oooooo, that's a good catch about the red jacket

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom