Buzz Lightyear.

GeneralKnowledge

his score? ;)

I'm sure it was low if they were actually working, but I would think most seasoned Disney vets are capable of maxing out at Galactic Hero status. Has anyone successfully gotten 999,999 on both guns in the car? The closest I've come is maxed on one and a few hundred thousand on the other .

Bairstow

Zorg?

34520_5.jpg

They should totally put him in the ride.

bunnyman

I just finished riding Buzz Lightyear. Two imagineers rode behind me. They played the game shooting at targets but when we got into the unload, the one guy was writing something down. Any ideas?

The reason I know they're imagineers is because one cast member tried to get them to exit but was told they're imagineers and to let them stay on. They were reriding when I left.

Probably trying to figure out how to fit coin slots in the cars so you'd have to pay to shoot. Just imagine it, pay to shoot, pay more for a more powerful laser!

CaptainShortty

They most likely had just finsihed eating lunch and had some extra time to kill before heading back to work.

Wouldn't surprise me in the slightest with so many of them walking around because of the expansion. Many "plain clothed" CMs who work in the tunnels and near there head to MK for their lunch breaks. My roommate goes to Philharmagic everyday on her lunch break. haha. But seeing as they had clipboards I would imagine their doing research about the success of a recent refurb or in the steps of planning a new one, possibly having to do with the NextGen project.

LudwigVonDrake

Original Poster
The best part of all this? I NEVER said they had clipboards :) The guy sitting directly behind me had what looked like a small pad because they had nothing in their hands when they got in line right behind me.

sWANNISAX

I would love for them to change the guns so they are not mounted to the car. The ride is so frustrating because its so hard to tell what your shooting at when every single little red dot looks exactly the same. If i could move my gun and point it would be a phenomenal improvement. When i was there two weeks ago there were things up in the queue and it seemed like the projection room Zurg was much brighter and clearer, did they HD it?

Grumpy1973

I would love for them to change the guns so they are not mounted to the car. The ride is so frustrating because its so hard to tell what your shooting at when every single little red dot looks exactly the same
True, and if they did this they would have to change the point amounts on the big targets or EVERYONE would max out the score...or add another digit on the score so we could try for 9,999,999! When did they add the wall separating FP from the regular line? Noticed that the other day, guess it had been awhile since we rode last and I hadn't heard of them doing any queue work.

baymenxpac

The best part of all this? I NEVER said they had clipboards :) The guy sitting directly behind me had what looked like a small pad because they had nothing in their hands when they got in line right behind me.

outside of doctors, are we still using clipboards as a society? if we are, that's some devotion!

steviej

hmmm, that's interesting to hear. And yes, I don't think WDI would handle mechanical issues, WDW does indeed have a maintenance department. An old co-worker of mine tried transferring into there but was told he was over-qualified.

CaptainShortty

True, and if they did this they would have to change the point amounts on the big targets or EVERYONE would max out the score...or add another digit on the score so we could try for 9,999,999! When did they add the wall separating FP from the regular line? Noticed that the other day, guess it had been awhile since we rode last and I hadn't heard of them doing any queue work.

It just went up recently and was only there for like 2 or 3 days. They only did the work at night and covered it up during the day where it had no impact to guests. Probably why you didn't hear about it. It's nothing all that special. Just a new wall to help separate FP from the regular line. They've also moved the "integration point" back a couple of feet.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom