Buzz Lightyear.

LudwigVonDrake

Original Poster
I just finished riding Buzz Lightyear. Two imagineers rode behind me. They played the game shooting at targets but when we got into the unload, the one guy was writing something down. Any ideas?

The reason I know they're imagineers is because one cast member tried to get them to exit but was told they're imagineers and to let them stay on. They were reriding when I left.

kylewr86

Would seem to me if imagineers were riding and taking notes, its either to check on recent short refurb or to evaluate a need for another major refurb.Maybe something along the lines of a checklist that they have to do to justify spending the money/ show the need for one.

TylerFG

Well, it's good to see they keep an eye on the parks every now and then. Now if only they saw the Carousel of Progress and Splash Mountain...

wiigirl

I have no idea what they were doing but man what a job to have!
75.gif

Right? Ughh....dream job! :p

Bolt

I know the refurbishment didn't complete everything as they had started to work on plans in the queue and we're scrapped due to shortness of the refurbishment.

bethymouse

I got the highest score on Buzz. I told the CMs, and they said "you must've hit a big target". I thought for sure that it was wrong, but hey- I can brag about it I guess. LOL.:D

LudwigVonDrake

Original Poster
My sense was playing the game was secondary to whatever their objective was. Maybe they were looking into where they could tie the next gen stuff into the ride? Or maybe removable guns? :)

DABIGCHEEZ

I just finished riding Buzz Lightyear. Two imagineers rode behind me. They played the game shooting at targets but when we got into the unload, the one guy was writing something down. Any ideas?

The reason I know they're imagineers is because one cast member tried to get them to exit but was told they're imagineers and to let them stay on. They were reriding when I left.

I'll have to try that line next time. :D

muteki

If it were to stay around (and it has been there a while, wouldn't mind something new) it would be great if they changed to the blasters used at disneyland. They give a bit more positive feedback (light, sound) that you have hit your target than the MK version does.

Also theirs wasn't fixed to the car, I believe it was just connected to a cord and you could just aim it where you wanted.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom