Buzz Lightyear Space Ranger Spin - Classic or Not

Is SRS a classic?

• Total voters

Eric Graham

Although my wife loves this ride, I think they need a refresher on this ride. For some reason, she always beats me, but I always win at Toy Story Mania. I feel that it is some sort of defect in the ride because I always lose.. All kidding aside, would be great if they did some improvements on this ride. I'm really looking forward to Tim Allen's new show Shifting Gears. I always thought he was the best Buzz Lightyear.

JohnD

I was on it two weeks ago. It seemed to me like I couldn't shoot anything. Either I'm a very bad shot (likely) or the blasters just wouldn't engage (also likely). Shooting red dots at moving or static objects just isn't for me. I prefer Toy Story over this.

S.I.R. the Robot

In the Parks
No
Although my wife loves this ride, I think they need a refresher on this ride. For some reason, she always beats me, but I always win at Toy Story Mania. I feel that it is some sort of defect in the ride because I always lose.. All kidding aside, would be great if they did some improvements on this ride. I'm really looking forward to Tim Allen's new show Shifting Gears. I always thought he was the best Buzz Lightyear.
I always beat my mom at Six Flags Great Adventure's Justice League ride.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom