Buzz and Woody's Best Friends 5K

lukacseven

Original Poster
Although the official website says the 5K is 90% capacity, my sister tried to register this morning and Active.com says the race is FULL.

The other races will still allow you to enter.

MKCP 1985

I noticed with the Wine and Dine, once the race got to 90%, it closed very shortly thereafter.

If you want to run the 5K, check to see if there is a waitlist. They had one for wine and dine, and I got in from it, as did others.

Good luck! :wave:

lukacseven

Original Poster
I think the issue is with Active.com and the various race websites not updating based on the actual registration numbers. I always seem to have issues with Active's website every time I try to register for a race. It keeps prompting me to upgrade my account, which I did 3 years ago and when I enter my username, it says it's already in use, so I have to use an old link to get into my account and then search for the event (which isn't always easy). I've tried speaking with people about it, but keep getting told they know there's issues and "they're working on it." Then they try to charge you an additional fee to register you over the phone. Last year's Philadelphia Marathon site had the race at 50% and when I tried to register Active said the race was full. In this case it was a problem with Philly (all of their races always seem to have alot of potentional, but end up being a fiasco). Apparently, in an effort to gain more charity donations, they modified the cap number, in order to force people to register for a charity to get into the full. It's my understanding that in most races (Disney included), runners who register with a charity do not count against the cap number.

Erin_Akey

I tried to register my two sons today and on runDisney.com it shows full now. I put them on the waitlist and hope they get in!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom