...but What CHARACTER said it!

Legacy

I haven't seen Peter Pan in forever...

Okay, let me lay out a quote.

"If you can't say something nice..."

(This is rather easy, so give me movie, character, and rest of the quote). (Just for kicks.) :)

alee4eva

That's also in Bambi, Thumper's mother says .. "You know what your father says....If you cant say something nice...." and thumper chimes in "dont say nothin' at all"

TURKEY

Originally posted by Kicker
I haven't seen Peter Pan in forever...

Okay, let me lay out a quote.

"If you can't say something nice..."

(This is rather easy, so give me movie, character, and rest of the quote). (Just for kicks.) :)

Something similar is said in Robin Hood I think when Robin visits the boy on his birthday, but I'm not sure.

Vladmirdr02

that was Thumper in Bambi qouteing somthing his father told him at the request of his mother

(on a personal note, that wasn't said in Robin Hood, during the child's birthday party or any other scene. the qoute you were thinking of was "Mind your manners")

Coronado

Original Poster
New quote: "Don't spend your time just lookin' around for something you want that can't be found. When you find out you can live without it and to along not thinking about it, I'll tell you something true---"

Coronado

Original Poster
Congratulations PHd...... i"bear"ly got that one out:lol: ...back to you fellow quote meisters.... open floor.....:slurp:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom