...but What CHARACTER said it!

WDWFREAK53

Originally posted by Vladmirdr02
ok...this movie has creatures in it u would only find is basic mythology

Well, that would be Hercules...and I'm sure the character is talking to Hades...so I would have to say Pain or Panic...

(sorry, haven't seen the movie)

Legacy

Wow, I want to know what happened that got this thread runnin again...

New quote...

'Wait a minute... where's my hat?'

(This one might be easy)

Vladmirdr02

well actually that qoute was in two different movies

it was in toy story, when woody came out of the toy chest, and it was also in aristocats somewhere...i don't remember the guys name that said it

anyway just be careful when selecting ur qoutes

MGMBoy

Actually...Didn't one of the dogs say it? After they chased Edgar (the butler) I thought he said it after Edgar realized his hat was missing and went back to try to get it. (Edgar might have said it also but I thought he dog said i for some reason.)

Legacy

Yeah, I was refering to Napolean in the Aristocats, and then realized about the Toy Story, my bad guys. Vlad, you got it right, but I have a good one I want to use.

"Death To Tyrants!!!"

Lol, a clue is that its from an animated movie...

Legacy

Okay, since this isnt moving I'll gove a couple of clues.

1. This movie has a king, but the line does not refer to him.

2. It is not one of the typical Disney classics (meaning dig for something a bit unexpected...).

Legacy

Thats kinda mean Sarah, but I guess I asked for it...

For some reason, the Great Mouse Detective comes to mind... but I have no foundation for that assumption...

Legacy

Okay Sarah... I have no idea what my clue leads to. Maybe that Mortimer Mouse character that competes against Mickey for Minnie's affection at one point... I dont know.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom