Build A Bear

Disneyfan63

Original Poster
FYI - Build A Bear is now selling Disney costumes for the stuffed animals. Only sold at a very few stores and you can order them from their website.

Disneyfalcon

Thanks for the info! I had read that these were sold at the Build a Bear in Downtown Disney Disneyland. Great idea to expand their market!

1stStarIC2nite

Okay, I admit it, I LOVE Build-A-Bear Workshops! They're just alot of fun, hehe. We have one at the Tysons Corner mall and I really enjoy it. It'd be great to see it at DW's DTD someday though :D

sabian

If left up to Eisner, There would be Disney merchandise sold at gas stations and automobile plazas everyehere.
And now, get your EPCOT gas Cap, exclusively at any store who is willing to sell it.....LOL:lol:

SirGoofy

BAB is a gold mine. Everytime I pass it in our mall it's always packed. They even put a "Build Your Own Philadelphia Phanatic" at the Phillies new ballpark. It's a good idea for Disney to sell some stuff at BAB.

SewIn2Disney

I just checked their store finder, and the disney fashions are only available in three stores all in FL. No Fair. At least we can get them online.

They need a pair of Mickey Ears and a Mickey balloon to go along with that. What else says Disney like Mickey?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom