Build-A-Bear & RideMakerz Closing at Downtown Disney for New Dining

Hatbox Ghostbuster

I would rather have a Habit burger than In&Out. They are super yummy and not bland like In&Out. Just as cheap too.
Fun Fact: The Habit owners sold the franchise and opened a new burger chain called Hook Burger. More "upscale" for still being technically fast food, and WAY better overall. Don't get me wrong though, I still love the Habit.

mickEblu

I would rather have a Habit burger than In&Out. They are super yummy and not bland like In&Out. Just as cheap too.

I like the habit too, especially if I’m in the mood for the charred taste. I don’t find In-N-Out bland though as much as I find it simple. And I like simple in certain cases.

You know what has really gone down hill over the last 10 Year’s? Carl’s Jr....man are they nasty now.

mickEblu

Fun Fact: The Habit owners sold the franchise and opened a new burger chain called Hook Burger. More "upscale" for still being technically fast food, and WAY better overall. Don't get me wrong though, I still love the Habit.

I went to the Pasadena location a few years back and was really impressed with the bbq burger. They even used to have a Rotisserie chicken I liked. I haven’t been so much impressed with the Woodland Hills location that I’ve gone to the last 2-3 Times. Just ok. My parents seem to love it though.

Hatbox Ghostbuster

I went to the Pasadena location a few years back and was really impressed with the bbq burger. They even used to have a Rotisserie chicken I liked. I haven’t been so much impressed with the Woodland Hills location that I’ve gone to the last 2-3 Times. Just ok. My parents seem to love it though.
I've only been to the Burbank Empire Landing and Valencia locations and both have been excellent. There's nothing worse than trying a place you like in a new location that ruins the experience though.

Stevek

Gotta agree...Habit, though a bit more pricey, is leaps and bounds better than In N Out. Quite honestly, there are quite a few local mom and pop places in pretty much every community that make fantastic burgers.

mickEblu

I've only been to the Burbank Empire Landing and Valencia locations and both have been excellent. There's nothing worse than trying a place you like in a new location that ruins the experience though.

Forgot about the Burbank location. Went there once too...but got the chicken that night.

TROR

Chick Fil A in Burbank? There's not one in Burbank. Not yet, anyway.

Pasadena is the one I usually go to. Hollywood one isn't that great, I find, as it's in a bad area and I've had undercooked chicken there before.

Phroobar

I find Chick Fil A kind of bland and plain and expensive for what you get. I like the waffle fries. It works out best if I have a hand full of coupons since they will take multiple coupons at once. I know a lot kids that work there. It's a good place to work.

I'm not much on Five Guys fries. They are ok. I would rather have a huge stake cut fries. I'll eat there as long as I can get a burger lettuce wrapped I'm good.

Miceberg

Ah my bad. There's so many conversations going on I can't keep them straight. Just came back from over there, actually. Got Wendy's instead tho. Digging their new chicken strips.
Right? I was surprised that Wendy's got it right, and that s'awesome sauce is soo good.

Miceberg

I used to like In N Out Fries...now they are mostly inedible. Always feel like I'm eating a stale potato.
For some reason I feel the locations in the SFV have been stepping it up of late. Still not my favorite fries but I feel that there has been some change in the process or oil they use to make the fries that are making them taste better.
In N Out used to use cottonseed oil and sometime within the last year switched to Non-GMO expeller pressed sunflower oil for the fries.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom