Trip Report Budget? Budget Smudget! We are at Disney! We don't need no stinkin' budget.

Haven't been back for 24 hrs and the post Disney blues have already begun.
tenor.gif

Why? This was the best Disney vacation we have ever taken...ever!
giphy.gif

One thing to note, the park-hopper passes were a must this trip. I will explain during this trip report why.

So, without further or do, I will begin this trip report. Why the title? Well...we started with a strict budget, and then we realized how wonderful Disney was this trip and wanted to bring the magic home. So we bought a lot of stuffs and ate at mostly Table Services. 😁

We went all out with no regrets, and we took lots and lots of pictures.:joyfull:

Last edited:

KBLovedDisney

Original Poster
We kept checking the wait time for Seven Dwarfs but the wait time kept going up instead of down. So, we went to Winnie-the-Pooh. Doc has never done this before, and he loves Pooh especially Tigger.

He was getting so happy because he was reliving his childhood.

After Pooh, we headed to the Haunted Mansion for the last ride of the trip.

I prefer this ride at night. It adds to the atmosphere.

Some Castle nighttime shots:inlove:

Then we headed to Tomorrowland

KBLovedDisney

Original Poster
We were hoping to do a nighttime ride on the People Mover to end our Magic Kingdom adventures, but it wasn't running.

The wait time for Space Mountain was low, but I was getting waaay too tired and woozy. It was time to start heading back to the room.

On the way, I saw the animated windows on Main Street all lit up

And then we headed back to the room. That is it for April 10th!

Up next, our last day and it is all day at Epcot.

Janir

<quote snippage>

Still waiting. Oh and Doc bought this neat travel compact chair-like object for the trip that one could carry around in a bag. Great for using while waiting in long lines, and it gets the pressure off of his joints. He is 6 foot 5 inches tall and standing up for a while doesn't always feel that great on his knees.

When he is actually using the travel chair, it makes him look like he is using a cane. Now that I look at it though, it looks like something from the movie Alien.
View attachment 364512

Can you provide a link to the 'chair you got? I'm looking for something similar for upcoming trip.

Minnie1986

April 7th, Breakfast at Clarion and Check-in at All Star Sports
Good morning Clarion!
View attachment 364078

View attachment 364079

He looks...sooo happy. This is his usual happy face.:hilarious:
View attachment 364080

And they had Mickey Waffle makers!
View attachment 364084

And bye bye Clarion!
View attachment 364085

And hello beautiful! And all Star Sports!:);)
View attachment 364086
How did you enjoy All Stat Sports? I’m staying there for the first time this fall.

KBLovedDisney

Original Poster
Thank you! Looks better than some of the other similar devices I was looking at!
Did you guys trade off using it or did Birthday boy just use it for himself?
I didn't care to use it. I am really short in comparison to his 6 foot 5 inch stature (I am 5 foot 3 inches tall) so I could easily lean on railings, and I was also comfortable sitting on the ground.

KBLovedDisney

Original Poster
After that we walked around World Showcase.
Found a pretty Window display

Then it was time to eat. This is another new restaurant for both of us.

We were seated outside (and I just realized my little finger blur is on the top of this photo🤦)

Waiting on food faces

I got...this. Not sure what it was called, and I didn't really like at all.

Doc got the Fish & Chips which he ended up sharing with me. It was ok.

KBLovedDisney

Original Poster
Since I didn't like the salad, we switched plates and he let me have more of his Fish & Chips and he ate the salad.

He got a little Birthday sweets plate

After lunch, we did another attraction at Disney that in all of my 30 something years or so of going to Disney, I have never done.

Thought about getting a snack here at Honey Bee-stro, but decided we would come back later in the day
Doc looking at the menu

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom