Trip Report Budget? Budget Smudget! We are at Disney! We don't need no stinkin' budget.

Haven't been back for 24 hrs and the post Disney blues have already begun.
tenor.gif

Why? This was the best Disney vacation we have ever taken...ever!
giphy.gif

One thing to note, the park-hopper passes were a must this trip. I will explain during this trip report why.

So, without further or do, I will begin this trip report. Why the title? Well...we started with a strict budget, and then we realized how wonderful Disney was this trip and wanted to bring the magic home. So we bought a lot of stuffs and ate at mostly Table Services. 😁

We went all out with no regrets, and we took lots and lots of pictures.:joyfull:

Last edited:

KBLovedDisney

Original Poster
After Philharmagic, we walked around looking at the wait times for the other rides in Fantasyland. They were all pretty long waits so we headed back to Tomorrowland and rode the People Mover.

After this, we walked around some more (we walked a LOT) and saw the Hall of Presidents. I haven't seen this show since Obama was added. So, eh? Why not.

KBLovedDisney

Original Poster
We were really getting hungry at this point and luckily it was time for our dinner reservation. We started to head for the Polynesian.

Well...we tried to at first. It was about to start pouring rain and we were running towards the monorails. And we almost got on the wrong monorail, but luckily when we were asking around, a few other guests were telling us just to walk through the current monorail, run back down the exit and run back up the other side for the Resort Monorail. We did just that without getting too soaked.

Dinner at Kona

Doc had the Dragon Ice Tea

I had the BackScratcher

Rolls

I forgot to mention that we did have an afternoon in-between meal at Tortuga Tavern. We each got hot-dogs with chips.

After this, we went back to the Magic Kingdom and had a FastPass for Haunted Mansion and I believe one for Space Mountain.

We also went back to Fantasyland and rode It's a Small World. After that, we called it a day and headed back to the hotel.

KBLovedDisney

Original Poster
Side note: For those of you thinking about getting a tattoo for the first time, they are painful yes but it's the healing part that is the absolute worst! They itch like crazy while healing, and you can not scratch! Aaaacck!:arghh: Anywho, time to get back to this trip report.

April 9th, Disney Springs and Hollywood Studios
Good morning! We initially were going to go to Hollywood Studios and then Disney Springs for lunch and back to Hollywood Studios. But we decided to sleep in and get extra rest and just head to Disney Springs first.

Happy Bus Selfie

Silly face selfie

Lunch time at Raglan Road

Unfortunately during this time of day, there isn't any live entertainment. It was actually pretty nice and quiet though. Made for a nice relaxing luncheon.

Some of the decor

Trying to figure out what we want

Yummy, appetizer bread and my 2-3rd cup of coffee for the day (I don't really keep track)

KBLovedDisney

Original Poster
Raglan Food

Ah! He took my picture while I was taking his picture

Some after lunch shopping

Doc's favorite shop, ever! He buys a new hat every trip

'What do ya think?'

We then walked to his second favorite shop in all of Disney Springs

He didn't buy any Lego's this trip, but his cousin bought this baby last year and has been working on it ever since.

KBLovedDisney

Original Poster
While walking around the Lego shop, I spotted this. I thought to myself, "You know how much I love that $37,000 castle at Arribas? I could possibly buy this and just hot glue a bunch of crystals on it..." It wasn't until Doc walked by and shook his head in laughter that I realized I said that all out loud. But hey! It's a whole lot cheaper!

That sky looks so ominous

Now onto my favorite....sto....well what used to be my favorite store

The only positive notes I can give for this redesign is that it is spacious...but it is so Fitch (think Ambercrombie)...:hungover: I miss the Disney lights and colors and figurines. 😢

More walking around

Unqlo (I think that is how you spell it)

So, I thought you were able to go directly to a park from Disney Springs. I thought very wrong. It is only direct transport to hotels. Well, the bottom fell out and we ran to the first available bus since the hotels had park transport. We ended up getting on the Old Key West bus and ventured there.

Already tired?

Arrived at Old Key West, this place is pretty

KBLovedDisney

Original Poster
It was at this point that we checked the show time for Muppets and it was closed, so we started making our way out of the park

After running a lot to avoid getting completely soaked through, we finally made it to the new bus station. They looked really good.

We didn't head back to the hotel, but instead...

Trying to take a scenic/artsy shot

More Spaceship Earth

After riding Spaceship Earth for the second third time of the trip, we headed to World Showcase where we hopped on Frozen. After that, we made our way back to Future World and rode Test Track.

We said goodnight to Epcot and headed back to the hotel.

Last edited:

Rista1313

My hubby also loves chapel hats... when we were there in Nov he bought a top hat! And there was a Chapel hats in New Orleans in February, and he bought another hat.... I bought him a coat rack to use as a hat tree because all the hats everywhere were driving me crazy!

KBLovedDisney

Original Poster
My hubby also loves chapel hats... when we were there in Nov he bought a top hat! And there was a Chapel hats in New Orleans in February, and he bought another hat.... I bought him a coat rack to use as a hat tree because all the hats everywhere were driving me crazy!
I might need to do that! We already have a coat rack with some of his hats and lots of coats on it, but one just for his hats is not a bad idea.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom