BTMRR Refurb This Spring?

Florida_is_hot

The BTMRR is supposed to be what ? You go around the park and say the wait time for BTMRR is 45 minutes ?
Did the OP not learn to spell it out ? Maybe can not spell it out ?

alhurricane

Original Poster
The BTMRR is supposed to be what ? You go around the park and say the wait time for BTMRR is 45 minutes ?

Wow, really?? The audacity of me to use a common abbreviation used on Disney forums all the time. I am glad you are so welcoming to somebody who just had a simple question. If you really don't know, you could have politely asked.

Florida_is_hot

There are NO common abbreviations for any Disney World Attraction and the person typing the simple question (you) was not so lazy and arrogant "as you are would have had no problem type" Big Mountain Thunder Rail Road ...... was that hard. I had to go through my memory taking the first letter of all the attractions before I realised what "SIMPLE"abbreviation the you were quoting. I will never visit these forums often enough to go around and type BMTRR and think that is cool. Once again arrogant to think many people visit these places (I did not even know until the second person posted there is more than one forum). How many forums do people need to cry about crowds, or talk about what Disney should build? Now if I remember right (I do not visit often), there is a news section for upcoming scheduled closing but I am sure the forum admin must of typed out Big Mountain Thunder Rail Road. They would not have better information since they do not work at Disney and from my experience the date attractions close are not set in stone. I go to Walt Disney World maybe once every 3 years..... if an attraction is closed, say oh well catch it next time.

http://www.wdwmagic.com/attractions/big-thunder-mountain-railroad.htm

It occurs to me if you can not type it should be BTMR not BTMRR

Last edited:

Matt_Black

There are NO common abbreviations for any Disney World Attraction and the person typing the simple question (you) was not so lazy and arrogant "as you are would have had no problem type" Big Mountain Thunder Rail Road ...... was that hard. I had to go through my memory taking the first letter of all the attractions before I realised what "SIMPLE"abbreviation the you were quoting. I will never visit these forums often enough to go around and type BMTRR and think that is cool. Once again arrogant to think many people visit these places (I did not even know until the second person posted there is more than one forum). How many forums do people need to cry about crowds, or talk about what Disney should build? Now if I remember right (I do not visit often), there is a news section for upcoming scheduled closing but I am sure the forum admin must of typed out Big Mountain Thunder Rail Road. They would not have better information since they do not work at Disney and from my experience the date attractions close are not set in stone. I go to Walt Disney World maybe once every 3 years..... if an attraction is closed, say oh well catch it next time.

Who peed in your Cheerios?

BringMeTheHoriz

Why don't you just do us all a favor and observe from the sidelines and not get involved in the discussion next time. As far as Disney abbreviations go, that's the easiest one to figure out in literally the entire World. If you lost your mind over that one, I can only imagine how much of a danger to society you'd be if you saw some of the others

Matt_Black

Why don't you just do us all a favor and observe from the sidelines and not get involved in the discussion next time. As far as Disney abbreviations go, that's the easiest one to figure out in literally the entire World. If you lost your mind over that one, I can only imagine how much of a danger to society you'd be if you saw some of the others

Especially the Monsters Inc Laugh Floor, as that has multiple meanings depending on the context.

rkelly42

See, this is the problem with these forums, people like this. Acronyms have been used around here for a long time, this is nothing new, get used to it. I find it disgraceful that someone new comes in, has a legit question and this is how they are treated. No room on these forums for people like this.

Sans Souci

Did you get a big lump of coal in your stocking on Friday?

If not, you should have.

The Empress Lilly

That post didn't make any sense to me because you typed 'the forum admin must of' instead of 'the forum administrator must have'.

Personally I prefer 'Thunder' rather than BTMRR, for legibility, although I'd hate to agree with your rude post. Even so, abbreviations naturally do have a place on a website that starts with www.wdw. Which, lest we leave you in a state of utter confusion again, is short for 'Waldo's Wonderful Webinar dot Walt Disney World'.

mouse_luv

First of all, the known and used acronym is BTMRR. And if one was spelling it out, it would properly be Big Thunder Mountain Railroad....NOT Rail Road as you decided it was spelled. Don't call out others (who were right btw or should I say by the way) if you're in the wrong. Secondly, chill out.

Thanks everybody for the kind words and any information that you were able to share. I was so tempted to respond back and lash out, but it just wasn't worth it. I just truly hope that the poster doesn't really get that bent out of shape over such trivial matters in real life.

OP, I'm really sorry that you were treated this way. You were right, they were wrong and overly rude to boot. Welcome to the forums.

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom