BTMRR Next Gen Effects Being Installed

Figments Friend

I would just like to point out that the 'Figment's Friend' mentioned in that article is not me!

I rarely read Jim's website, and have never sent him a e-mail.

Now, about that painting....
It will be interesting to see how long it takes for it to re-appear.

Anyone want to take a guess?
Can we take 'virtual bets' here..?

Genie of the Lamp

I would just like to point out that the 'Figment's Friend' mentioned in that article is not me!

I rarely read Jim's website, and have never sent him a e-mail.

Now, about that painting....
It will be interesting to see how long it takes for it to re-appear.

Anyone want to take a guess?
Can we take 'virtual bets' here..?

I'll throw out a wild guess. I'll guess and say by Memorial day weekend it will be back up and located in a different area of the queue where it's out of guest reach.

mcksco

Just back from Florida and haven't noticed anyone post an update on this but noticed that the painting is indeed back...
https://twitter.com/mcksco/status/359459700472963072/photo/1

Apologies if this is old news...

mcksco

From what I remember (don't quote me on this - it was after 11pm on a long MK day) but I think it was way above the ramp leading down to the load station. It's certainly high enough for a cast member to see someone having to stand on a railing to get to it

Rob562

From what I remember (don't quote me on this - it was after 11pm on a long MK day) but I think it was way above the ramp leading down to the load station. It's certainly high enough for a cast member to see someone having to stand on a railing to get to it

If I recall from photos, it was at chest height before, so it looks like they moved it up and away from Guest access.

People really do suck sometimes...

-Rob

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom