Britney Gives......

mkt

When a paradise is lost go straight to Disney™
Premium Member
Originally posted by WDW-Imagineer
LOL...."Ah yeah Sir... Umm, your car isn't real" :lol: :lol:

don't even joke about that.... I went to hell and back to get that work done. By the end of the day they were trying to get me to buy 'Nativa' emblems so that car would look more like the local version... I said... it doesn't have a hood scoop, cool gauges popping out of the dash, and it's a 5-speed (which wasn't actually offered on the V6 except as a special order option). Rob does not drive automatics!

mkt

Premium Member
Nice.... although I may have an auto on other cars.... automatic transmissions do not belong on Jeep Wranglers. Its a sin.

amen!!!

although, I will admit. When I went to Cedar Point last month, we were all tired, so I said I'd drive back to detroit... bad idea. Tiny little 5 speed saturn. I've never stalled out so much in my life. That was the only car I would have preferred w/ an automatic.

But when I have to drive a Disney company vehicle, I feel naked since they're all automatic. The Character Bus at Epcot is the only different one.. it has a 2 speed transmission. It's great... High and Low.. and reverse to boot!

WDW-Imagineer

Originally posted by mktiggerman
But when I have to drive a Disney company vehicle, I feel naked since they're all automatic. The Character Bus at Epcot is the only different one.. it has a 2 speed transmission. It's great... High and Low.. and reverse to boot!

I know the feeling.... when I drive my mother's toyota... I always go to press the clutch and pull the parking break lever. Everytime, just can't help it.

mkt

Premium Member
I know the feeling.... when I drive my mother's toyota... I always go to press the clutch and pull the parking break lever. Everytime, just can't help it.

lol..."V'room!!!! KA-CHUNK! V'room!!! KA-CHUNK!"

MrPromey

Halloween Horror Nights, Bill and Ted show.. that's all I can say. I don't wanna jinx myself

That's enough for me. I’m just glad to know you won’t be one of those guys limping around with a chain saw! :eek:

Good luck!.. I mean, break a leg! :D

Castle Cake Apologist

I'm baaaaack.. And now to sizzle the g-ratedness around here...

Ms. Spears! I wonder what Grizz will think of me and the morals of America's youth now. Imagine a 15 year old posting such... smut! Anyways, I'm off to bed. Enjoy.

Attachments

• rs99_05.jpg
    rs99_05.jpg
    77 KB · Views: 59

Erika

Originally posted by Fievel
I remember when Chyna from the WWF was in there...she's ugly, but everyone I know had to see it. Funny....

Oh yeah..and I used to work where playboy was printed...now THAT was a job...i saw it for 8 hours every day....all day....

My uncle has every issue except the very first one. When he leaves sometimes my aunt and I look at them LOL Mainly we are catty females and pick out what is airbrushed, etc. HEY~ it makes us feel better.

My little brother LOVES visiting his favorite uncle :D

Erika

so.. story time!!!

I got 4 DVD's today... just thought someone might give a damn

I got:

-Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back 2 Disc DVD Collectors Edition
-Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (it was like $5.44 at Wal Mart.. I couldn't say no)
-Grosse Pointe Blank
-Detroit Rock City

WHAT?!? Was it Ninja Turtle day? You're the second person I know who picked that up yesterday.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Originally posted by MrPromey

I must have missed something in the forum rules that labeled this a G-Rated section. Steve, did you change policy on us without a blanket PM?... I must say I am a little confused because people were posting things to this section that were not G-Rated long before grizzlyhall became active here without trouble as long as they didn’t go too much into R-Rated conversation. I quite fondly remember taking part in some suggestively unwholesome conversations with some of our umm… more established females. I mean, was mom breaking the rules when she wore her stilettos and snapped that whip around? (back before she officially became “Mom” ;) ) Steve, please clear this up for me so that I know what I am and am not allowed to say on here so I don't get banned! :lookaroun

:rolleyes:

Hi MrP,

No nothing has changed in terms of what is OK to post. I take a view on everything here and act accordingly. Your "suggestively unwholesome conversations with some of our umm… more established females" are fine :)

I was referring to peoples attempts to use language that would normally be removed by the censor system.

Hope that clears it up. :)

The Mom

Premium Member
Thank you, Steve! :)

Unlike others, even though I don't like or approve of some of the photos that were posted here, I do accept the reality of the way young women dress today, so am not offended by them, and would never ask that they be removed. It's one thing to show a photo from MTV, another to show one from the Playboy channel....and I think most people can tell the difference!

As for language, unless it's aimed at a poster, I don't get particularly upset. Although I must confess that the nonchalant way teenagers and young adults use the word "suck' still makes me cringe. Again, it's a generational thing....I remember getting hauled over the coals by parents and teachers for saying mild (by today's standards) expletives like damn and geez.

I would just hate to see an anything goes sort of attitude develop around here (except in the PML)

Well worded innuendo (including Mistress Marcia) has always been acceptable....out and out profanity/obscenity is not! It's up to the moderators to determine which is which...if something bothers you, you can point it out to the poster, and/or report it to a moderator, then let it be.

I hope my posting a "reminder" from time to time is not viewed as an attempt to usurp any moderator's authority. I like to look at it as an attempt to show that Steve's position is supported by many members...I personally feel that he has always acted in the best interest of the forum, even on those rare occasions when we've disagreed. ;)

mightyduck

I am not sure what the heck happened here. Why is Britney a big topic of conversation here? I was shocked when I saw the number of posts in this thread.

She's what? RUDE? I'm shocked! She's what? Scantily clad? NOOOooo! She's what? A virgin? I think Robin Williams addressed that best in his new special when he said, "Yeah, and Michael Jackson is a father. Move along."

Steve, thanks for clearing up the rules for conversation here. I may be one of the "more established females" (Mom, is that a euphemism for old? Should we be offended? ;) ) who has engaged in such conversation as MrP referred to. Like Mom, I was under the impression that double entendre and some kind of verbal wittiness was good, overt obscenity inappropriate (and a lot less fun to read, too!).

CmdrTostada

actually It somehow turned into a car talk but then Jake decided to come back with Britney pictures which no one really cares about, but I understand that he was sort of making fun of what happened earlier.

Dr. Dom

For everyone who reads through every post to get here. . . what a long, strange trip it's been!

I'm glad I can read fast, I'm fascinated by the wonderfully convoluted route it took to get to the point that only a few people on these forums have strong opinions about Britney and SUVs, but 16 pages?!?!

Thanks everyone for giving me a great start to my work day!!

The_CEO

Original Poster
Originally posted by mightyduck

She's what? RUDE? I'm shocked! She's what? Scantily clad? NOOOooo! She's what? A virgin? I think Robin Williams addressed that best in his new special when he said, "Yeah, and Michael Jackson is a father. Move along."

That was the Best!!

" Attention ladys and Gentleman" "Were now going to do some random bag checks." " These are totally random".

" Haven Ben Focked!?"

" Hamen Benudsted !?"

" Bade A budada !?"

" Judy Smith????!!!!"

Hahaha that was pricless.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom