Brining my CD Player

celticdog

Taking a cd player is no different than taking any other piece of electronic equipment. You have to carry it and protect from rough treatment from the rides.

Steamboat_Kevin

clermont said:
I dont want ot sound "cocky" but my Gramps retired from disney and we can go whenever we want but we only go during Chrimas Decorations, I have been there for 15 years, since I was just born. I personally love to jam my rap music and I WILL not MIGHT, I will jam my cd player on the monorail, train, and ride lines, if you dont like Ja Rule, 50 Cent or G-Unit stay away from me, b/c Igot good headphones where even if I put it on low people close to me still might hear it.:xmas:
What if you were a parent, your kids and you are enjoying themselves at WDW and all of a sudden your kids hear your music, and they ask you "Dad/Mom, What is a P.I.M.P?"
I know I'd be pretty angry.
Turn it down, let other people enjoy themselves too :)

DisJosh

brich said:
Was not my intention.
You are so far from the truth on this one. You have no idea who I am first of all. I'm a 30 something father of 2 young kids who happens to own cds, listen to and like 50 Cent, Manson, Eminem, Ja Rule etc. If there is one thing I learned growing up it was to respect others for who they are and not what I think they should be. So to come on a Disney board and boast of playing his music so that those around can enjoy, maybe a touch of maturity and respect for others on his part is in order.

But my friend, feel free to make assumptions about me. After all, your proud that you ignore your parents, so why would you understand a word like contradiction?

Why do I even bother posting on such ridiculous threads? :brick: :zipit: :veryconfu :cry:

Well no matter what your intentions were that's how it came off.

I don't care how old you are, how many kids you have,or what CD's you own. It makes no diference. You proceeded to label him and suggest what he should do so as to make others accept him. I agree it would be a rude thing to jump in line with headphones blaring so that others couldn't help but hear it. But it's equally rude for those same people to glare at him or talk about him 3 feet behind him in the same line. For all I know he is rude and inconsiderate...but that's not how he's conducted himself here. He was just looking for advice. And you come into the thread simply to laugh at him and the content of the rest of the thread.

"My friend" I've made no assumptions about you. I've used only what you've given me in your posts so far. It is my business if I were to choose to ignore my parents. I was simply making a joke in reference to how most teens go through rough stages with their parents and ignoring them is not uncommon. You have two children after all so I'm sure you will experience this sooner or later. Nice try with the stab at my personal life though. :rolleyes:

I don't know why you bother with these so called rediculous threads. I'm sure you've got much more important business to tend to in your 30 something life with your two children.

Not For Sale

I was at Disney wearing my band shirts and long shorts and I didn't have a problem. I'm a friendly guy who usually gets picked out as the trouble maker/(expletive) and I noticed most Disney guests are overwhelmingly friendly if you are too. If you help someone with their question on a ride it maks yourself seem like a good person. Making yourself hide from the world with those headphones on isn't helping your reputation. I'm sure you'd have a better time if you wouldn't listen to the music in the parks. remember that Disney is a family place and most people that go to Disney don't wanna hear how a rapper likes to smack some hoe up.

You can't spell (expletive) without rap!

brich

Your so right DisJosh. My appologies. I wasn't laughing at "him" but rather where this topic went. But your a smart college student. You wouldn't just assume that. Thanks for showing me what I was missing. You have humbled me in you infinite wisdom. I'll step out of this one because believe it or not, I do have more important things to do. I'm sorry this went this way as it was not my intention. Hey, maybe when your old enough, I'll buy you a beer in Epcot. It's the least I could do. And yes, I am still laughing... :animwink:

Be careful Not For Sale. Assumptions are running wild in this thread.

maxime29

Premium Member
The only reason I bring a music playing device (in my case, my iPod) is for the 3 hour plane ride (to and from) and for relaxing moments at the resorts. Like everyone has said, there is too much to observe at the parks. A pet peave of mine is also carrying more stuff into the park then I need that I have to keep up with the entire day at a park.

DisJosh

brich said:
Your so right DisJosh. My appologies. I wasn't laughing at "him" but rather where this topic went. But your a smart college student. You wouldn't just assume that. Thanks for showing me what I was missing. You have humbled me in you infinite wisdom. I'll step out of this one because believe it or not, I do have more important things to do. I'm sorry this went this way as it was not my intention. Hey, maybe when your old enough, I'll buy you a beer in Epcot. It's the least I could do. And yes, I am still laughing... :animwink:

Be careful Not For Sale. Assumptions are running wild in this thread.

Smart ______.

Listen I wasn't trying to start something. You came off to me in a certain manner. You've made it clear that wasn't your intention. I would have left it there if you didn't proceed with cheap shots related to how I treat my parents.Now you're taking cheap shots because I'm younger. But hey whatever makes you feel better about your self.

I bow before the ever so wise and experienced 30 year old with 2 children and vast collection of CD's. :p

FYI I'm a college dropout. (there's your chance for a few more blows to my dwindling intelligence)

The Mom

Premium Member
I don't know if birch meant to be patronizing, but that's the way it came across to me, also.

I suspect he became confused as to your educational status because of the Miskatonic University label in your avatar. I , being a Rhodyelander, know what that means. :animwink: (I have the whole collection.)

DisJosh

The Mom said:
I don't know if birch meant to be patronizing, but that's the way it came across to me, also.

I suspect he became confused as to your educational status because of the Miskatonic University label in your avatar. I , being a Rhodyelander, know what that means. :animwink: (I have the whole collection.)

:D

Well whichever brich meant I'm done with the arguing. I never meant to turn this thread into anything other than what it was. No hard feelings birch. If there are you may continue in my PM inbox. :p

brich

No hard feelings birch.
Of course not. Just wish it didn't escalate the way it did on such a silly topic. I sense there were many misunderstandings along the way. I'm over it. Looking forward to a thread where we both agree. :slurp:
FYI I'm a college dropout. (there's your chance for a few more blows to my dwindling intelligence)
I was a drop out as well...But I did eventually go back. I can PM you about it. :p

Boston being so close to Rhode Island, at some point you need to fill me in on Miskatonic University as I totally missed that one. Anyway, cheers. :D

DisJosh

I'm a dropout with intentions of going back(to a different school) when I can afford it. Until then I remain a dropout. :D

I'll PM you about the whole Miskatonic thing when I log back on later.

I can tell you it's not a real school though. ;) It is a place somewhat related to my avatar and signature as well.

imagineer99

I just noticed something...doesn't 50 cent currently not get a long with Ja Rule?

You should probably keep that Hip-POP away from each other. They could start a fighting...:lookaroun

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom