Bringing, and leaving, our own fridge to Pop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mikester71

I hope that this is not forbidden or frowned upon on here (can't honestly remember :eek:), but we are driving down to WDW (Pop Century) tomorrow morning and are planning on bringing our own mini fridge with us this time around. We are staying at Pop for 10 days and think that it is worth our while so that we can store some fruit and milk and that for breakfast each morning. My wife and I have already decided we do not want to bring the fridge back home with us when the trip is over, so I was just wondering if anyone would like a FREE refrigerator for their room after we check out. We are scheduled to check out on Tuesday, the 22nd of March, so if anyone is interested, message me privately or just post a reply right in this thread and we can make arrangements. I will probably be on a few more times today. :wave:

Lisalyn

I hope that this is not forbidden or frowned upon on here (can't honestly remember :eek:), but we are driving down to WDW (Pop Century) tomorrow morning and are planning on bringing our own mini fridge with us this time around. We are staying at Pop for 10 days and think that it is worth our while so that we can store some fruit and milk and that for breakfast each morning. My wife and I have already decided we do not want to bring the fridge back home with us when the trip is over, so I was just wondering if anyone would like a FREE refrigerator for their room after we check out. We are scheduled to check out on Tuesday, the 22nd of March, so if anyone is interested, message me privately or just post a reply right in this thread and we can make arrangements. I will probably be on a few more times today. :wave:

Well I don't know if you can do that or not BUT if it costs more then $100 keep it and alleviate the hassle of driving it down. You can rent one for $10/day at POP and it seems like alot less stress.:shrug:

Upvote 0

The Mom

Premium Member
If someone chooses to send you a PM and arrange to pick-up your fridge, that is private and has little to do with this forum. However, no fridge (or anything else) swaps will be allowed here via threads.
IMO, it puts an unfair burden on the hotel staff to keep track of this stuff, and can cause problems if things go missing, so I would prefer to discourage it.

Again, what you do privately is up to you. As another poster remarked, it doesn't cost that much to rent one, or a guest can stay in a resort that provides them. You can also bring a cooler and fill it with ice every day if you wish - and that's what I did when my children were young.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom