Bring home snacks from Disney

bgraham34

Original Poster
Just curious if anyone brings any type of snack home to eat later. I usually bring fudge and a caramel apple home.

DisneyMissy

I brought the white chocolate fudge covered pretzels from the Confectionary on my last trip for my Mom who shared them with me :) YUMMY Getting more on my next trip! Plus I want to find some other goodies to bring back from myself.

madge

bgraham34 said:
Just curious if anyone brings any type of snack home to eat later. I usually bring fudge and a caramel apple home.

chocolate covered rice krispie treats....but, I recently discovered that you can order the exact same ones online directly from the bakery www.selmas.com

you just can't get the mickeys there.

YUM.

dclfan

Since I cant pack a Mickey Ice Cream Sandwhich for the plane ride home. My last stop is usually the Main Street Bakery for some choclate chip cookies which I save for the ride home. Mmmm

Steve-B

Food/snacks bought inside the parks rarely survive the trip back to our motel, let alone all the way back home.:D

darrin

usually we bring home fudge, and Goofy's Candy Co. sour gummies. We have brought home the mickeyroni & cheese...what ever seems to be the favorite snack at that time.

col

i bought a tye-dye cheesecake from pop century and waited till i got back to my hotel room, all star sports, to eat it. but apart from that the only food i bring home with me is twizzlers and lays crisp and mentos coz you cant get them in britain and i also think about the heat= no chocolates and how long they will be in my case for but because i dont eat on the plane i put them normally in my hand luggage.

DisneyBunny

We usually do the Mickeyroni-n-cheese and perhaps some hard candy, but this time I'm spending my reward dollars on a Mickey Waffle Iron. That way I can have Mickey waffles whenever I'm feeling homesick. :slurp:

shari71

DisneyBunny said:
We usually do the Mickeyroni-n-cheese and perhaps some hard candy, but this time I'm spending my reward dollars on a Mickey Waffle Iron. That way I can have Mickey waffles whenever I'm feeling homesick. :slurp:

The best investment you'll ever make! I just has some yesterday on mine....blueberry...they were great and make my day a little more magical...

MissM

I usually stop off at the Main Street Bakery for a mickey bundt cake, or a pastry or something and I eat it on the drive home. After walking around all day, the hour-and-a-half drive home is a great time for a snack!

I too would LOVE to bring home some Dole Whip, but I guess I just have to wait for my next day out there. (Because no matter the weather, I get one every time I'm there!)

I've picked up some candy or some cinnamon sugar almonds that I didn't finish while walking around that I'll eat the next day, but generally, I don't take much home.

The only exception is if I run out to Downtown Disney specifically, then I bring home fudge. Mmmm...fudge.
-m

meatloafsfan

I brought home the Mickey head cheddar snacks (like goldfish), coloured hot chocolate (kinda gross but hey, it's purple, pink or blue!), white and milk chocolate covered Mickey head pretzels (the white were sooo much better than the chocolate). I brought home some tri coloured Mickey/Minnie pasta(which I gave to my sister in law) and a variety of suckers and cookies for other friends and relatives (Yes I did most of my souvenier shopping on the last day in the hotel gift shop!)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom