Bring home snacks from Disney

FanofDinsey1981

the two different times I have driven down to WDW, I had acooler to put in the pastries from France for mom. They were a bit mushy, but still very yummy.

And on the mornings when we are flying out, mom or I usually stop by whatever bakery is near us, and take with us a few delicious treats for the trip over to the airport/waiting in the airport.

and a few boxes of non-perishable items like the pastas, cookies, and candies.

dang it, now I am hungry for disney food again. ugh.

Ringo8n24

A couple of boxes of Peanut Butter & Chocolate meltaways, a couple of muffins from POR food court, a cup of coffee from POR's food court (for the beginning of the long drive home...I like the flavor), and usually leftover pizza delivered the night before at POR that will be thrown out later (does not travel well).

I normally hit the Confectionary pretty hard before I leave the Magic Kingdom for the last part of my trip. My Dad buys all kinds of Wonka bars, cotton candy, and those Mickey Chocolate bars for both myself and my brother. My philosophy is...hey it's gotta last a whole year!!

"...dead man tell no tale...dead man tell no tale..."

bgraham34

Original Poster
My old thread came back.

Whats really funny is i checked the back of my fridge over the weekend and i had some leftover fudge from Dec.

pinkrose

I bring back different candies from Goofy's Candy Co., coffee, carmel apples, and other things. I love bring some of the "magic" home.
We usually stop by Earl of Sandwich as we are leaving for the car ride home.

KnK

Candy from England and Germany and wine from France. Yes, wine is definately a snack!

MY brother has a long list from the English shop. I might still have one bar in my freezer!

autumndawn1006

Darn! From the title I thought you wre offering to bring some home.

I always try to bring some home, but it doesn't make it past the 8 hour ride home :rolleyes:

dixiegirl

MissM said:
I usually stop off at the Main Street Bakery for a mickey bundt cake, or a pastry or something and I eat it on the drive home. After walking around all day, the hour-and-a-half drive home is a great time for a snack!

I too would LOVE to bring home some Dole Whip, but I guess I just have to wait for my next day out there. (Because no matter the weather, I get one every time I'm there!)

I've picked up some candy or some cinnamon sugar almonds that I didn't finish while walking around that I'll eat the next day, but generally, I don't take much home.

The only exception is if I run out to Downtown Disney specifically, then I bring home fudge. Mmmm...fudge.
-m

I wish I lived an hour and a half away from the magic!!!:cry:

wdwforus

We usually bring home some sort of chocolate, and last time we brought some of the Chip and Dale beef jerky which is very good. Thankfully we had it because we didnt have enough time in Atlanta at our connection to get the kids lunch and they were starving. Between their chocolate stash and the jerky they survived! But no jerky for Dad to have a month later to remind him of the trip:(

metscool

I always bring home the fudge and anything choc. My father always wants a choc. covered apple (even if he doesn't come).

trr313

I like to bring home the sugar almonds from MK. If my family goes without my Mom we try to bring her home a caramel apple from MK.:slurp:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom