Bring home snacks from Disney

bgraham34

Original Poster
Wow this is an old thread. Well I still bring home Caramel Apples. I was also bringing home the Goofy Cinnamon Mints but I could not find them my last few trips. I did bring home the Malt Balls which were tasty.

DebS

wow old thread but I still bring home treats for everyone. A few bags of Mickey Mints are a must have and decorative tins of cookies or chocolates.

jenlar

I bring home most of the junk food section from Mitsukoshi. Pocky, Hello Panda, wasabi peas, rice crackers, those soft drinks with the marble in them, etc.

pjulie75

Hi, we "tried" to bring home lovely character shaped chocolates from Hollywood Studios, shop near TOT, and they melted in the heat:ROFLOL:, oh well, better just eat them next time!:slurp:

PeoplemoverTTA

Sleepy Hollow chocolate chip cookies (has to be Sleepy Hollow, for some reason), and Goofy Sour Cherry Balls (or is it Cherry Sour Balls :)?).

It's getting harder to find the bag of just cherry, at least on my last few trips...I hope they're not being phased out or anything.

mickkey

We now buy The small metal containers of Mickey Mints (4 flavor) We ususally buy 2-3 packages and leave them in the car.
Each time we get in the car we have 1-2 and we all think about disney.
I also buy about a doz suckers ....but they are to be eaten on the days when they are reallllly needed ...as a pick me up :lol:

Cmdr_Crimson

4 Big Mickey Head Rice Krispie Treats, 3 small buckets of Goofy's Candy Co Sour Green apple Cotton Candy, and a Souviener Bucket of Popcorn the last night before I Leave to bring home.

I used to bring home shrimp chips. But a few years back I found Wal-Mart and my local grocery store had stocked them now. Ruined the Disney fun...:shrug:

NewfieFan

I brought home a couple extra bags of the Chip n' Dale brand Mickey Pretzels. I saved them for 4 months and slipped them into the kids stockings at Christmas - they were a huge hit! (So simple... yet my kids thought it was great!)

I also brought a couple Mickey Rice Crispy treats home as well and they were a nice treat when I was missing the "World".

I guess I'm going to have to leave more room in my suitcase on this upcoming trip! After reading this thread I have a long list of goodies that I want to take home with me!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom