Brer Fox is missing an eye!

pat in the hat

BigNorm said:
Help! There's an eye thief loose in the Magic Kingdom. Somebody contact Security!

Two words: Mike Wazowski :lol:

Seriously though, I can't imagine what would cause an eye to fall out? Hope they fix it soon!

peter11435

unkadug said:
I hope so. But, I thought I was told, in another thread about stuff breaking and/or tearing, that cast members were not allowed to fix or repair anything; that WDI did walkthroughs to make sure that things were not repaired or changed unless it was a fully authorized WDI rehab. :veryconfu

I really thought that it was a shame that a CM couldnt make a simple repair to an attraction with out WDI's stamp of approval!!
CM's at the attraction can't fix something like that, however WDW engineering and maintenance CM's can and will fix those things. That’s what they are there for. However it is generally considered wrong for anyone to alter the attractions without the approval of WDI. However maintenance and fixing these type of things happens everyday.

psuchad

unkadug said:
I really thought that it was a shame that a CM couldnt make a simple repair to an attraction with out WDI's stamp of approval!!

I don't think that CM's should repair things. A general CM that makes repairs could end up doing more damage than what was there originally. Just look at some of the repairs that people make on their houses. Anyone who has bought a house knows what I am talking about. Like water lines repaired with duct tape that later destroy a whole wall or ceiling.

How would a CM fix the eye? I can just see them sticking it on with gum. Let maintenance make the appropriate repair.

mrtoad

The last two trips for us (Jan 04 and Jan 05) the part of SM with the water jumping from spot to spot there have been a few that have been broken. There is a turtle on his back that the water does not work and you can see the piston he is on. Does anyone know if that has been fixed yet? It really is sad that for two years straight it has been that way.

NemoRocks78

Seized
Original Poster
hardcard said:
unless i'm going nuts.. it looks like the eye is actually there, and it's the angle of the photo
It's definitely not there....I had to take it at that angle since I couldn't get my camera out in time.

wedway71

whats the deal?

at one point in time, every morning before opening members of mgt or leads would ride every attraction and walk through every que and make sure the attraction was 100% -GOOD SHOW-so now there is either 2 issues that need to be addressed a- the compnay saving money not doing morning walk/rode throughs or even worse b-mgt and leads doing walk/ride throughs and not paying attention or caring. im might be a very militant disney buff and sometimes maybe too extreme but im getting sick of seeing bad show alot more lately.i can understand if they are fixing problem and just waiting for the eye part than remove fox untill its fixed.

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
psuchad said:
I don't think that CM's should repair things. A general CM that makes repairs could end up doing more damage than what was there originally. Just look at some of the repairs that people make on their houses. Anyone who has bought a house knows what I am talking about. Like water lines repaired with duct tape that later destroy a whole wall or ceiling.

How would a CM fix the eye? I can just see them sticking it on with gum. Let maintenance make the appropriate repair.

But aren't maintenance people cast members? :confused:

I went on Splash Mountain today and that Brer Fox AA figure had both of his eyes.

Guess they fixed that problems as soon as we found out about it.

wedway71

disneyphilip said:
I went on Splash Mountain today and that Brer Fox AA figure had both of his eyes.

Guess they fixed that problems as soon as we found out about it.

thanks for the info-glad to hear:)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom