Brer Fox is back!

disneyphilip

Original Poster
Guess what, folks!

As I was exiting Splash Mountain today, guess who I saw doing meet-and-greets near the exit?

That's right! A newly-redesigned Brer Fox!

Unfortunately, I didn't get to take a picture with him today, but I hope to soon.

It's about time that the fox returned.

Pioneer Hall

That is good to hear...I was under the impression that they just decided not to bring him back. Glad he is out and about again.

JEDIsney

Great, a new character I get to meet. I never actually knew that they used him in the park. It would make sense that they did though.

Brer Rabbit, Brer Bear?

What about Brer Rabbit? I have never seen any of these characters out and about. I didn't realize they had Song of the South characters like that, I thought it was taboo. Does anyone have a picture of any of these characters they might share :lookaroun ?

colav10

disneychamp

I've seen Brer Rabbit out and about a few times...this past December he and Brer Bear were out at night in front of the Riverboat Landing. They were also in the Christmas Parades at both the MK and Animal Kingdom. I've also taken a pic with Brer Rabbit at Camp MinnieMickey at Animal Kingdom (a few years back).

I haven't seen Brer Fox since the late '90s at the ToonTown Hall of Fame.

Borf7

It's nice to see the old "Song of the South" characters out and about. I wish they would make some new cartoons featuring the whole gang.

WDWKat26

Yep, it's definitely official. Br'er Fox is back, I know this because my friend was "friends" with him the other day. Apparently that is the Prototype and they wanted to see how it would go, i'm very excited about this!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom