Brer Fox is back!

SpenceMan01

288worthlesswithoutpics8dn.gif

i<3disney4ever

i love brer fox!!! so happy he's back! i was at disney about 2 or 3 weeks ago and i didn't see him :cry: i'll just have to wait till my trip in dec to go see him!

LilDucky

CommunicoreBabe said:
What about Brer Rabbit? I have never seen any of these characters out and about. I didn't realize they had Song of the South characters like that, I thought it was taboo. Does anyone have a picture of any of these characters they might share :lookaroun ?

Last New Years, we saw Brer Bear, Brer Rabbit, and Brer Fox! And yes, I have pictures of all three, but not together. Hold on, I'll go get them!!

LilDucky

yoyoflamingo said:
Unfortuantely, that's not Brer Fox. It's J. Worthinton Foulfellow from Pinnocchio.

Lol... I juuust realized that... I was going to remove the picture... but you beat me to it!!! Wrong Fox... As soon as I posted it I was like "Since when did Brer Fox have a cape... I thought he just had a vest.....". But I have seen him in the parks before...

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
AP is renewed... I'll be at MK sometime this coming week to take pics

BG Rugger

Awesome ride....classic villain...under-appreciated movie...thanks for the update! Cant wait for a chance to take a picture with him myself.

Tarzan266

It's not bad, but I think I prefer the old Brer Fox. Now if they could just redo the Genie . . . talk about a desperate makeover.

spectropluto

how odd...

how odd you should ask about those two characters...almost sounds like a set-up...
keep an eye out at WDW for those 2 (Jimminy and Genie).
Trust me.

*T

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom