BREAKING NEWS: Disney bought the Muppets!

Figment1986

Wow :sohappy: Now they can do everything that was going to happen, this could be good news for disney's parks, maby they could build Mupet Studios.

Paris could be saved.

WDW's MGM get other new attractions.

or they could just do TV shows with them and forget the new rides.

daniam2188

unlike others i hope that they DONT updatate MV3D... it was one of the last projects that jim worked on and it should be presereved... and it has the best pre show in any attraction EVER

Pat X

Original Poster
Originally posted by Testtrack321
Poison Pill #1 Swallowed

What's next? Probably DLP debt.

Hmmm...very good point. Never really thought of that...but again, could just be coincidence. :animwink:

dae_woods

Originally posted by Tahu
Most of the Muppet fans at www.muppetcentral.com 's forums aren't optimisitic about this, they think that the Muppets could have the creative life sucked out of them.

I can see some possible call for complaint, but overall I think those fans will be happy. Besides, how can they complain about this more than that rediculous new commercial with that very dumb Jessica Simpson.

Pat X

Original Poster
Yes, its called Sesame Place. I used to work there. Its located in Bucks County PA.....REALLY LAME from what I remember. Maybe they've added some cool things, but I doubt it. I remember one "attaction" was a bunch of polka-dotted punching bags??? It was an entire park just for tykes.....Another of the first attractions was a huge net system. Fun for kids, hell for adults to climb through. I'm sure my dad loved following us around.... :lol:

Woody13

Let's hope that Disney gets rid of Brian Henson and finds some REAL talent to voice Kermit and carry on the Muppet tradition.

jrriddle

Originally posted by Testtrack321
Poison Pill #1 Swallowed

What's next? Probably DLP debt.

That was my thought exactly.
DLP will be probably be next, followed by one or more of the following:
A satellite provider
A West Coast Cruise Line (all but confirmed)
Pixar? (Kidding...)

BTW I hope they do build Muppets Studios!

disneyboi81

This is definately great news!!!! Finally something good happening at the Big D....Comcast has something up their seleve though...at an employee meeting today, they announced a big announcement concering the merger on thrusday morning...so i'll see what that is all about...i'll let ya know.....

KEEP DISNEY !DISNEY!!

jrriddle

Originally posted by Pixie Duster
Sorry but a lot of people see something negative in everything and I am getting sick of it.

I'm not sure if this was directed at me, but I don't mean to be negative at all.
Poison pills are not necessarily a bad thing (except for maybe Comcast and I'm still in the wait and see camp as far as Comcast goes).
I love the Muppets and I am happy they are going to be part of the Disney family.
I don't want to see DLP close so I would be happy if Disney took charge of this park and gave it the TLC it deserves.
I'm sure alot of West Coast people would love a cruise line (check out Mouse Info if you need proof).
I don't think they need a satellite provider.
I wish they could bring Pixar back into the fold one way or another.
BTW what's Disney Research?

TheDisneyMagic

Fabulous, I was having a realy bad start to the week then I heard about the (Comcast :mad: ) deal fell through and that really made my day, now I have heard this news about the mupets and it shows me Disney dosn't need Comcast at all! This new news has now made my week up for me.

Well Done Disney!:sohappy:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom