Breakfast or Lunch

MattyFresh

Original Poster
Counting down the days until October and they can't come fast enough. My question is, if anyone has any thoughts or ideas as to would it be better to get a big breakfast and snack through lunch, or little breakfast and big lunch?? Using the dining plan, and have all my table services used up for dinners, but wasn't sure the best way to use the counter service meals. :shrug: Any help or input would be great.

sbkline

If you definitely have suppers planned with your DDP credits, I'd say have a bigger breakfast and a smaller lunch, so as to insure that you're not still too full from lunch to be able to enjoy your supper.

Nemo14

I think that depends on your own metabolism. I know that my family are not too hungry first thing in the morning, so bigger lunches or late breakfasts work best for us, but your family may be different.

ukdms

I'd go for the bigger breakfast then you've more time to spend in the parks and you should have the energy to spend a whole day there. Just don't eat too much so that you can't move:slurp:

sbkline

And, if you want to get a headstart on everyone else, maybe you should schedule a full service breakfast in one of the parks before the park opens. For example, I hear that you can have breakfast at Crystal Palace as early as 8 AM, even though Magic Kingdom doesn't open until 9. So, everyone else will be lining up at the gate waiting for 9 AM, and you'll already be in the park. Granted, you may not be able to go into the lands and ride the rides until 9, but when the clock strikes 9, you're way ahead of the folks who are waiting at the entrance.

tigsmom

To be honest we do both. There are days we have a big breakfast, then snack a few times until a big dinner. Then there are days that we snack for breakfast, have the big lunch and then snacks the rest of the day.

For us it depends on which park we are going to and the restaurants we want to try. :wave:

Lucky

We do both, by splitting meals. The breakfasts are large, and the lunches are even larger. Two CS credits cover breakfast for the 4 of us, and 2 more credits cover lunch. Sometimes we use snack credits to supplement the 2 meals we order.

Jessie&Buzz

We do both also. It really depends on 1)how hungry we are when we get up in the morning and 2)what time our dinner ADR is for that night. My kids are the type that eat as soon (and I mean as soon) as they roll out of bed. I usually pack cereal bars and Go Tarts (my son's breakfast every day) in our luggage to have in our room. Then they will eat a normal breakfast when we are ready.

ThinkTink721

Counting down the days until October and they can't come fast enough. My question is, if anyone has any thoughts or ideas as to would it be better to get a big breakfast and snack through lunch, or little breakfast and big lunch?? Using the dining plan, and have all my table services used up for dinners, but wasn't sure the best way to use the counter service meals. :shrug: Any help or input would be great.
When we eat a big b'fast, like a character meal, we usually have a snack for lunch & then dinner.
When we plan to eat a big dinner like a character meal, we usually eat a light b'fast & a quick service lunch.
:slurp: :D :wave:

LeeSeeBabe

It could depend on the family. I don't eat a full-fledge eggs/bacon/pancakes/etc. for breakfast at home ever, so when we go to the World we typically book atleast 1 breakfast. Mmmmmmm.:slurp:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom