Breakfast before parks open

Aurora629

I know they do let people with early breakfast reservations into the park before the park opens. My question is, if you finish your food before the park opens, can you basically go to the roped off area heading for the attraction you want to see first or do you have to leave the park?

melmood2000

I think but I don't know for sure, that they have the Lands Roped off at the Hub. So you can be on Main Street and around the hub but you can't venture out in to Future land, Fantasy land or Adventure land unless they have dropped the ropes by then.

Upvote 0

sbkline

We have entered the parks for breakfast before park opening and you do not have to leave the park and come back when you're done eating. As the previous poster said, the rest of the park is roped off, so you can't go into the park past the roped off area. However, you do have a headstart over the regular park visitors. For example, if you have an 8 AM ressie at Crystal Palace, once you're done eating, you can wait at the rope at the land of your choice. So, while everyone else is back at the train station waiting for park opening, you're already right there at Adventureland, or FantasyLand, or whichever section you want to visit first. So when the park opens and everyone else is going under the train station and up Main Street, you're already getting onto Dumbo, or POTC, or whatever ride you want to ride first.

Upvote 0
I know they do let people with early breakfast reservations into the park before the park opens. My question is, if you finish your food before the park opens, can you basically go to the roped off area heading for the attraction you want to see first or do you have to leave the park?

Yes, you can go to the roped off sections. We always book a 8:00 AM breakfast at Magic Kingdom and Animal Kingdom. Nothing better... you can do so much in a short amount of time!

Upvote 0

lbrad

We have booked early resies at CRT ... we finished our breakfast before the park opened and literally had Main Street to ourselves!!!! GREAT photo ops!!! Then we headed to Frontierland and rode Splash Mountain 3x:sohappy:

Upvote 0

lbrad

We have booked early ressies at CRT ... we finished our breakfast before the park opened and literally had Main Street to ourselves!!!! GREAT photo ops!!! Then we headed to Frontierland and rode Splash Mountain 3x:sohappy:

Upvote 0

Aurora629

Original Poster
Thanks everyone. That is exactly what I wanted to know. I am planning to go to Disney again in 2012. I will definitely plan some early breakfast reservations.

Upvote 0

docdebbi

hey guys, anyone want to help me with this one. we have ressies before MK opens, my parents are 80 and relatively diabled, and use the ECVs. do the rental locations open before park opening, or do i have to bring walkers, etc, to get them to crystal palace and then after park opens go back out and rent an ECV. (and no, i don't want to rent from an off site vendor, as i am taking them alone and can't lift 2 ECVs in and out of the car and don't want to use bus system, it is sooo complicated with an ecv, both for us and all the other folks on the bus- leave that for the truly disabled who can't walk even as much as my parents).
so...anyone know when rental places open?
thanks

Upvote 0

HouCuseChickie

The pre-park opening options in MK (Crystal Palace, CRT, BBB) are great- the ones in the other parks vary. We are doing Hollywood & Vine pre-park opening in a little over a week and I've read there's no advantage in this one. We haven't done pre-park opening at Akershus (booked it but cxld), but I'd imagine it might actually be a disadvantage if you're trying to get to Soarin' at rope drop. We did pre-park opening at Tusker House back in December and while we didn't care for the breakfast, it put us pretty deep in the park for rope drop. i.e. safari is super close and you'd be closer to Everest from this part...it's just also a HIKE to get to Tusker so hope your bus is running early.

Upvote 0

minniemickeyfan

hey guys, anyone want to help me with this one. we have ressies before MK opens, my parents are 80 and relatively diabled, and use the ECVs. do the rental locations open before park opening, or do i have to bring walkers, etc, to get them to crystal palace and then after park opens go back out and rent an ECV. (and no, i don't want to rent from an off site vendor, as i am taking them alone and can't lift 2 ECVs in and out of the car and don't want to use bus system, it is sooo complicated with an ecv, both for us and all the other folks on the bus- leave that for the truly disabled who can't walk even as much as my parents).
so...anyone know when rental places open?
thanks

http://allears.net/pl/ecv_faq.htm
has some useful info
Since the MK rental location is located inside the turnstiles to the right, I believe they would be open by then since guests would be allowed in, but not 100% sure.

Upvote 0

mickeymatt

The pre-park opening options in MK (Crystal Palace, CRT, BBB) are great- the ones in the other parks vary. We are doing Hollywood & Vine pre-park opening in a little over a week and I've read there's no advantage in this one. We haven't done pre-park opening at Akershus (booked it but cxld), but I'd imagine it might actually be a disadvantage if you're trying to get to Soarin' at rope drop. We did pre-park opening at Tusker House back in December and while we didn't care for the breakfast, it put us pretty deep in the park for rope drop. i.e. safari is super close and you'd be closer to Everest from this part...it's just also a HIKE to get to Tusker so hope your bus is running early.

What? It's my favorite breakfast!:)

I agree that a pre-rope drop breakfast inside the parks is a great way to get a head start on the crowds.

Upvote 0

Zummi Gummi

Pioneering the Universe Within!
Dumb question, but how do you prove to the CMs that you have reservations in the park so they will let you in? :veryconfu

There's a special entrance (usually one of the far turn styles- you'll see a sign) for guests with ADR's. The CM there has a list of the morning's ADR's, and you just give them your name.

Upvote 0

Dwarful

We did CRT in June with our group of 11. We were able to get at least a dozen different photo op locations up and down main st. with no one in the background. Some of our favorite photos from our trip. For some reason, no one even checked our reservation. We went into the park at least half an hour before our reservation so we were able to get all of our photos done before the meal, then we were ready to head to Fantasyland for rope drop.

Upvote 0

JohnLocke

I think my favorite early morning breakfast experience, even though I prefer the Crystal Palace for breakfast, was the Norway Princess breakfast. It's just really interesting being about the only person in Epcot, and getting to go even that far into WS before anyone else.

I'd also say try to time it right, or don't rush, and try to avoid the rope drop all together, while still being there at near opening.

Upvote 0

mp2bill

We have entered the parks for breakfast before park opening and you do not have to leave the park and come back when you're done eating. As the previous poster said, the rest of the park is roped off, so you can't go into the park past the roped off area. However, you do have a headstart over the regular park visitors. For example, if you have an 8 AM ressie at Crystal Palace, once you're done eating, you can wait at the rope at the land of your choice. So, while everyone else is back at the train station waiting for park opening, you're already right there at Adventureland, or FantasyLand, or whichever section you want to visit first. So when the park opens and everyone else is going under the train station and up Main Street, you're already getting onto Dumbo, or POTC, or whatever ride you want to ride first.

Don't forget about getting FPs!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom