Breakfast at Cape May???

momofoneson

Original Poster
I'm trying to decide on a character breakfast buffet at either Cape May at the Beach Club or Crystal Palace at MK. I already have Tusker House for Donalds Breakfast on my list and Chef Mickey for dinner. Just trying to decide one more character Breakfast buffet place. Any suggestions/recommendations?

coltow

Honestly if it's characters you want pick some place else. There are only 3 here and it's a fairly large restaurant SO the characters take a LONG time to get around the restaurant. When we went we got 1 character right away. The other 2 didn't come until we were done eating and bill was on the table.

The food was really good tho

brifraz

Marching along...
Premium Member
We did Cape May this past summer. Booked a very late breakfast - I think we may have been the last table seated. Boy, did that work out great for us! We had TONS of character time and the food was still good and fresh. DD declared the eggs and bacon the best she had ever had. (not sure mom and dad would go that far).

Since it is large and only has 3 characters, off-peak times would be the best. For us, though, it was perfect after doing EPCOT morning EMH - 3 hours in the park and we were ready for a good breakfast and relaxing character time.

BUT, if you are already doing Tusker House and Chef Mickey, I would go with Crystal Palace for some variety in character interaction. Tusker, Chef Mickey, and Cape May are all members of the fab 5, while Crystal Palace gets you Pooh and friends.

disneygirl1

Cape May Cafe was the worst character breakfast I ever went to! We ate there back in Sept 2009 for the 1st and last time... Food was horrid, character interaction stunk and the service was well below Disney par. Needless to say I will not be dining there again. I personally, find Tusker House and 'Ohana to be among the better character breakfast. I have also eaten at Crystal Palace and enjoyed it.

momofoneson

Original Poster
Thank you all so much for you input. Crystal Palace it is. We've been there for dinner before, will give Breakfast a try this time around.

disneyny

We are gonna try Cape May when we go in two weeks. I have done a lot of the character meals and we wanted to try a new one. I am hoping we really like it- this is our only breakfast reservation on this trip. I have done Crystal Palace and 1900 Park Fare for breakfast in the past and both were ok.

disneygirl76

Carey Poppins - Nanny and Disney Enthusiest
I'm trying to decide on a character breakfast buffet at either Cape May at the Beach Club or Crystal Palace at MK. I already have Tusker House for Donalds Breakfast on my list and Chef Mickey for dinner. Just trying to decide one more character Breakfast buffet place. Any suggestions/recommendations?

I have been to all those on your list. For breakfast, they all tend to be relatively the same - with some specialty items at each place. We love Crystal Palace due to the characters as well as the location. But I will say this about Cape May, we have noticed that was the least crowded of the bfast Character Dining experiences. And that made for some of our best character interactions that we have had at the World. Goofy was feeding my hubby, sitting at out table. Minnie was dancing with us. Just a great experience!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom