Breakfast at Cape May

sbkline

Original Poster
On our upcoming April trip, we have a Friday planned where we sleep in a little, go to the beach, then don't go into the park until evening, for supper and EMH at Epcot.

I thought it would be nice to swing by Cape May for breakfast on the way to the beach, but I would prefer not to commit to a certain time by making an ADR. My wife wants to sleep in a little (although since we are used to getting up at 6 or 6:30, "sleeping in" may be 7 or 7:30), so I don't want to have to rush her out of the hotel to get to breakfast at a certain time. I thought maybe we'd just leave when we're ready, whatever time that may be, stop for breakfast at Cape May and then head to the beach for the day.

I've heard that Boatwrights can be pretty slow at breakfast, allowing for easy walkins. But what about Cape May? Being a character breakfast, it's probably busier, but do you pretty much HAVE to have an ADR, or can you have a good chance walking right in witout much of a wait?

mouselvrmom

When we were there in January, we had reservations for 8:20 or something and it was absolutely dead. The characters spent so much time with us.

I don't know if that was usual or not. Maybe it's just dead early in the morning. When we passed by it later in the day it always looked busy.

sbkline

Original Poster
When we were there in January, we had reservations for 8:20 or something and it was absolutely dead. The characters spent so much time with us.

I don't know if that was usual or not. Maybe it's just dead early in the morning. When we passed by it later in the day it always looked busy.

Thanks for the answer. :wave:

waterhouse6

We love Cape May and went in both April and June. The place was packed!!!! We had ADR's in April for 10:30 were seated by 11:00. In June I don't remember the exact ADR time but we were seated almost an hour later. I would recommend an ADR for there during April.

bgraham34

My wife and I really want to try this place. I love Goofy and too see him in a bathing suit I am gonna die. Hopefully next trip we can make it.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom