Break the silence...

NowInc

Originally posted by Ariel

No rest for the weary, eh?

;)

No rest indeed...how can I possibly sleep with the wonderfull visions of you and duckie circulating thru my head....i need to savor it and stay awake as long as possible.

Ariel

Originally posted by NowInc

No rest indeed...how can I possibly sleep with the wonderfull visions of you and duckie circulating thru my head....i need to savor it and stay awake as long as possible.

You are just too cute Now....

;)

NowInc

You are just too cute Now....

;)

O I wish I was...if I am so cute..why am I single? Maybe now that I cut my hair I may have better luck...tho I doubt it...

Ariel

O I wish I was...if I am so cute..why am I single? Maybe now that I cut my hair I may have better luck...tho I doubt it...

ah, you just haven't found the right girl...once you do I'm sure she won't be able to resist you...

:D

NowInc

ah, you just haven't found the right girl...once you do I'm sure she won't be able to resist you...

:D

Thats the wacky thing...when I am dating a girl..shes totally hooked on me...and then she either cheats on me..or ends up leaving me...I soooo dont get it.

Tramp

Thats the wacky thing...when I am dating a girl..shes totally hooked on me...and then she either cheats on me..or ends up leaving me...I soooo dont get it.

C'mon, Now.....this isn't nuclear science.....you're either double ugly or you smell......or......perhaps.....your strong suit isn't south of the waistline.:lol:

You're certainly a 'smooth' talker given what I've recently read ....damn.....you even got the Hot Tamale, Duckie and the Fish all lined up for a good time......the question is....Can YOU deliver or will these, too, become part of your abandoned past?
:eek:

I give you an A+ for effort.

NowInc

Originally posted by Tramp

C'mon, Now.....this isn't nuclear science.....you're either double ugly or you smell......or......perhaps.....your strong suit isn't south of the waistline.:lol:

You're certainly a 'smooth' talker given what I've recently read ....damn.....you even got the Hot Tamale, Duckie and the Fish all lined up for a good time......the question is....Can YOU deliver or will these, too, become part of your abandoned past?
:eek:

I give you an A+ for effort.

O trust me...I have no worries abuot THAT aspect of my relationships. I have been complimented many times (and no..not just in the heat of passion...i've had ex's call me up for one more round)..

I think its just because i Dont care. I mean..i CARE..but I am not the type of guy who asks where a girlfriend is..or what she's doing. I think all the "Freedom" gives them ideas.

Tramp

I think its just because i Dont care. I mean..i CARE..but I am not the type of guy who asks where a girlfriend is..or what she's doing. I think all the "Freedom" gives them ideas.

LOL.....ya gotta stop seeing that SHRINK......it ain't worth the money for that advice...:rolleyes:

Your lady friends are not leaving you cuz they have too much freedom...I think it may be cuz you spend too much time in chat rooms and they can't compete with your fantasies....:zipit:

Where do I send the bill for this psychoanalysis?:animwink:

NowInc

LOL.....ya gotta stop seeing that SHRINK......it ain't worth the money for that advice...:rolleyes:

Your lady friends are not leaving you cuz they have too much freedom...I think it may be cuz you spend too much time in chat rooms and they can't compete with your fantasies....:zipit:

Where do I send the bill for this psychoanalysis?:animwink:

LoL..i see....well...I normally dont "geek" as much when im "involved" with someone...so I dont think thats it either..

Tramp

LoL..i see....well...I normally dont "geek" as much when im "involved" with someone...so I dont think thats it either..

LOL.......I'll give it one more try.....I have to assume that the operation to move your eyes closer together didn't work (girls hate it when guys can move their eyes in opposite directions like a lizard.)....:rolleyes:

....so....maybe u oughta see a prostitute and ask for an honest opinion from someone with a lot of experience in dealing with guys who think nothing is wrong with THEMSELVES....:lol:

I still give you an A+ for effort....but maybe it's time you considered special education classes.

Maria

hhmm..... let´s see..... are you rich? Maybe you are not being a good "sponsor"... :animwink:

NowInc

LOL.......I'll give it one more try.....I have to assume that the operation to move your eyes closer together didn't work (girls hate it when guys can move their eyes in opposite directions like a lizard.)....:rolleyes:

....so....maybe u oughta see a prostitute and ask for an honest opinion from someone with a lot of experience in dealing with guys who think nothing is wrong with THEMSELVES....:lol:

I still give you an A+ for effort....but maybe it's time you considered special education classes.

LoL..nice try...i dont think I will get T HAT desperate for quite some time...Besides...have you ever seen an Orlando Prostitute??? not really what I would invest 50 bucks into...

Yay! I got an A++ AND I get to ride on the short bus!!!

Megara

Maybe they take it that you don't care where they go and what they do. Even though you don't anyway.

:veryconfu

Never mind. You sound cute and that's all that matters. :D

NowInc

Originally posted by Maria

hhmm..... let´s see..... are you rich? Maybe you are not being a good "sponsor"... :animwink:

Oh I am financially "comfortable"...I tend to spend a tad bit TOO much when dating...Maybe thats the problem? I "sponsor" them a tad bit too well...

NowInc

Originally posted by Megara
Maybe they take it that you don't care where they go and what they do. Even though you don't anyway.

:veryconfu

Never mind. You sound cute and that's all that matters. :D

LoL..WOW! If only I can find girls like you down here!

Looks really have not gotten me far (I dont know if its because Im ugly..of if its because I try not to be TOO shallow when seeing a girl)...all its gotten me is some great "Love" and a few other fun experiences here and there....

Talk about SERIOUS therad drift here....this is now WDWMagics version of Loveline

Maria

Oh I am financially "comfortable"...I tend to spend a tad bit TOO much when dating...Maybe thats the problem? I "sponsor" them a tad bit too well...

hhmm.....:veryconfu I don´t see what the problem is when you "sponsor" too well..... the problem is for the girl who left you then! You see... it´s not easy to start paying your own again after a guy got you used to expensive dates (unless you find a better sponsor, of course) ... experience speaking here! haha :lol: j/k :animwink:

.... maybe all your gf´s were blonde?... try brunettes!! We rock!:D :) :animwink:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom