Break the silence!

Kingdom WDW

Original Poster
Pretty boring Disney news week.
Gosh, we've seem to be having quite a lot of those.
Nothing has really gotten me excited since the shake-up-in-imagineering post. There's gotta be something out there!

This is the thread where you make stuff up. Do whatever you want to do. Just post it here, and discuss it. It could be completley false, as long as it gives us something to talk about. Warning: You have entered a no-naysayers zone.

For starters, I've heard Disney is buying up land in Alaska for the new Disney-Universal theme park, the Nightmare Kingdom. The wiene would be two castles looking like a birthday cake, with an EPCOT wand one each one of 'em. In the center would be SSE with the Sorcerer hat on top of this. (Looking for photographic proof)

Go ahead! Make something up!

Mr Bill

I've heard that anyone who spends over $2,000 on a vacation at a monorail adjacent resort, you will get a free monorail expansion to your house! This isn't applicable during free DDP times, though.

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member
I've heard that anyone who spends over $2,000 on a vacation at a monorail adjacent resort, you will get a free monorail expansion to your house! This isn't applicable during free DDP times, though.

You forgot thee zeros....its actually $2,000,000.

wdwmomof3

I heard that starting Jan 01 that you can reserve a night in the castle for 5000.00 a night. That's kind of high don't you think?:shrug:

cb3k

Just wanted to let you all know that I was able to book the castle already...my family paid 6200 for april 17, 2008....I can not wait

WDWFigment

I heard that starting Jan 01 that you can reserve a night in the castle for 5000.00 a night. That's kind of high don't you think?:shrug:

I'm trying to figure out if you're making something up and saying this will start in the year 2001.

Or if you're being serious and you think it actually will happen and are missing the point of the thread (at least as I understand it). In which case, no, that's actually not that high given what some people have offered.

Or if you're making something up, and joking that this is going to happen January 1st.

If it was a joke, I hope I didn't ruin it by over-analyzing. At least you have a 66.67% chance (according to my options) of making a joke! ha! :king:

jasondiff

You forgot thee zeros....its actually $2,000,000.

I was thinking the same - can you actually stay at a monorail resort on your typical week's vacation and not spend over $2000?

And by the way, I heard from a bus driver that they're going to start this fall digging out the dirt to bring back 20,000 Leagues.

frogdad

As a service to our guest, everyone arriving by air needs to book a flight directly to the new Walt Disney Airport instead of MCO. This service will allow our guest to spend the most time (and money) as possible enjoying the magic. :lookaroun

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
As a service to our guest, everyone arriving by air needs to book a flight directly to the new Walt Disney Airport instead of MCO. This service will allow our guest to spend the most time (and money) as possible enjoying the magic. :lookaroun

Which almost was a possibility. See this thread:

http://forums.wdwmagic.com/showthread.php?t=162416

Interesting side note on that thread, it got Jim Hill to post on this board.

dandaman

Within the next few years, the parks will unveil the new Mickey 3.0 (with 1.0 being the original, 2.0 being the recent talking head technology integration). Due to complaints about character "realism" and lack thereof, the new Mickeys will be approximately 8 inches tall, and operated by someone within 20 feet of the robot. These "hidden Mickeys" will control the likelike bots much like "PUSH", the talking trash can, is currently. Mickey 3.0 is designed to sign autographs with a very, very small pen, and is even programmed to make realistic squeaking sounds should an unaware guest step on it. This groundbreaking technology is currently projected to be seen in the parks by 2010.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom