BRE - Epcot Second Round MS vs EEA

MS vs EEA

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

goodtimes5286

Original Poster
THE BEST RIDE EVER!!!!

For those of you new to this, we're determining the best ride in all of WDW. First we're breaking it down by park and then throwing each park's finest against each other to determine the most enjoyed ride in ALL of Walt Disney World

Since there are still too many rides to determine the winner, now we're going into the second round with only those rides that recieved a vote.

Soarin and Spaceship Earth took over the poll, and thus are getting a bye to wait for there next attraction opponents.

In the second battle we have 'Mission Space' vs 'Ellen's Energy Adventure'. The first round gave each attraction an equel number of votes going into the second round. Ellen's Energy Adventure is one of the longest and most informative attractions at Epcot. It not only entertains, but also uses Jeopardy to tell the story of Ellen and stupid Judy. Mission Space is Epcot's newest addition. After a short time of catering to only the thrill rider, the attraction opened back up strong with both a green and an orange side, letting those wanting less thrills to experience the attraction. Paired with a post ride queue with single player and team games.

Who will move on to challenge Epcot's juggernaut, Soarin, in the semi finals? Only WDWMagic posters can decide....

NiarrNDisney

EEA - I like going through the time of the Dinosaurs!

Quick whats the one form of power that won't run out?

Answer: BRAIN POWER!

goodtimes5286

Original Poster
I'm assuming green is the less intense version.
Either way, I don't like being in small spaces...so that should be interesting!!!
no movement at all.

they blow a lot of air on you though so your always feel like you can breath (b/c most people with a clastriphobia fear are actually afraid of not being able to breath).

Jasonflz

To think of it, Mission Space has the best air conditioning in the park. Still doesn't make up for the ride itself.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom