Rumor Brazil is the frontrunner for a new World Showcase Pavilion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pixie VaVoom

Are they gonna include the GREEN water pond ?? or pool ??

Just kidding - I couldn't resist. I Love the World showcase !!

I would be happy with ANY New pavilion...from "SESAME STREET" to "NARNIA". I don't care. Just something NEW !!

RustySpork

Oscar Mayer Memer
i found a image on a video of a survey that said "What restaurant do you want next in the world showcase?" and one of the choices was a Brazilian SteakHouse

VXO3nmQ.gif

aladdin2007

Pad 3 between Germany and China?

I know 2 is most likely out due to the fireworks storage issue. But the area between China and Germany does seem to have the largest gap between pavilions.

that's because those are two pads next to each other. and as far as I understand the one is not totally obsolete just because of fireworks.

doctornick

Original Poster
Pad 3 between Germany and China?

I know 2 is most likely out due to the fireworks storage issue. But the area between China and Germany does seem to have the largest gap between pavilions.

I'd like to see Pad 3 used before any other for that reason -- that gap between China and Germany is just so long comparatively (sorry, Outpost) and could use something to fill it in.

I do remember @marni1971 mentioning the Pad 4 between Germany and Italy before, but I'd just as soon have the train garden stay. Besides, that's supposed to be used for Switzerland and the Matterhorn...

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
I'd like to see Pad 3 used before any other for that reason -- that gap between China and Germany is just so long comparatively (sorry, Outpost) and could use something to fill it in.

I do remember @marni1971 mentioning the Pad 4 between Germany and Italy before, but I'd just as soon have the train garden stay. Besides, that's supposed to be used for Switzerland and the Matterhorn...
Pad 3 (both of them) could be used eventually.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom