Rumor Brazil (and maybe others) Pavilion Coming to Epcot [not about Brazilian people nor a country wish list]

HoraceHorizons

Definitely seems like the most obvious choice to replace Agent P. Wilderness Explorer's fills that role in a way that feels, IMO, more fitting to DAK's themes even if not as fun.

TBH Ive never played or watched anyone play any of these games. I cant really judge their current entertainment value. Ive seen some people discovering Remy and SOTMK hidden kiosks, but its never struck me as something Id like to do. I didnt even know about Wilderness Explorers!

Pi on my Cake

In the Parks
Yes
TBH Ive never played or watched anyone play any of these games. I cant really judge their current entertainment value. Ive seen some people discovering Remy and SOTMK hidden kiosks, but its never struck me as something Id like to do. I didnt even know about Wilderness Explorers!
They are all pretty good. But I was a cast member for a while. So, I lived there. I don't think I would do any of them if I didn't.

The Pirate Adventure in Adventureland is my favorite because it is simple, short, and uses the environment. Basically a scavenger hunt following a treasure map around adventureland. With multiple stories so it has good replay value. Plus it gives you a fastpass for Pirates.

Wilderness Explorers is nice because it takes you on a tour of the whole park and focuses on the educational side of the park in a fun engaging way. Definitely aimed at kids, but well put together. Plus it rewards your progress with stickers which made my little cousin very happy. I'd honestly say, even though it is meant for kids, that it is worth doing for adults if you plan to spend the whole day at DAK as it really encourages and helps you get engaged with the park's themes and learn a few things (even if adults would know most of it already)

Sorcerer's of the Magic Kingdom is pretty great, but way too big of a time commitment. Especially since there is already so much to do in MK. You can just do one story, but even that takes at least a half hour. It is a fun, but simple card game. Like a super super simple game, but fun. With neat animations and plot stuff. But to do the whole story takes an entire day.

Agent P is a good mix of all of these, but also the one I've done the least. Thus, I have the least to say about it.

The Easter Eggs and the Remy hunt are great fun scavenger hunts around the world showcase. Especially with a kid in your group. Or with a group of friends and you are all tipsy (but not drunk because this id a family theme park). Downside to those is you have to pay to get the sticker things to keep track of them. But you get an actual little reward thing at the end of it. So, I still say it is worth it.

Strangely, Hollywood Studios is the only park to not have something like these games. And it is the one that could use it the most.

TJJohn12

Is there anything IP-wise possibly coming up, perhaps via TV, that could account for this? Maybe something on the streaming network?

Streaming network, did I hear you say?

8E3B10D7-5CF1-47FE-8E70-AEC5B1EEF2BD.jpeg

aladdin2007

come on folks, this is where the Tiki room is moving too, remember that old rumor of the Tiki room being changed in MK?

I was just thinking about that too, I know this isn't the thread for it, but any update on that original rumor? I guess since we havent heard anything it may be for the better, hopefully.

TJJohn12

There has already been a series running overseas only in the Philippines. They're bringing them into the upcoming season of Duck Tales, too.
Legend of the Three Caballeros

The Cabs in Ducktales will be in that show's universe - I wanna say Frank A. has mentioned that he's seen bits and pieces of the Legends series, but that it's a totally different world from his Disney Afternooniverse. But the Cabs in general are going to be back in popular consciousness really soon, so integrating Jose (or all three) into a potential Brazil pavilion would be a form of IP integration that's not too egregious.

As far as the series getting a domestic release? I can't see Disney launching the new DisneyPlay streaming service and *not* including this show - it was produced by Disney Digital Network, not any of the internal animation houses, so I'd assume it's designed as part of the digital native offerings for the roll-out of the streaming service worldwide. DisneyLife in the Philippines just got it early. The show is stellar, well-paced, and exciting.

Sir_Cliff

Or they could get really crazy and just develop an original concept for the pavilion based on Brazil's culture and history.

Was Everest the last non IP attraction built at wdw? If so, 13 years is a depressingly long time.
Considering that in Brazil you have the Amazon, Iguazú Falls, mountains, jungles, beaches, etc., as well as very vibrant cultures, you'd think they'd be able to come up with something.

EPCOTCenterLover

Seems the internet is buzzing with why Brazil may not happen. If that's true, is another country going to be built in its place? If so, what are the contenders?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom