Boy Meets World in WDW on Right Now

diddy_mouse

dude, those WDW episodes were awesome. i liked the Roseanne one where Darlene finally gave in to WDW and told Pooh how much she loved him...i thought that was cute. but i think the Full House one ranks very highly on my list of old TV show guilty pleasures. the part where Uncle Jesse sings to his wife at the GF....so very cheesy :lol:

WDWbrightcubs

the Family Matters WDW episode was on recently as well...most of it took place in Epcot...as old and overdone as Urkel is.....he's still a hoot!

Nikko4Idol

Disneyfan1981 said:
I always laugh at the TV Version of WDW. On a lot of shows it makes it look like you can roam from park to park as if they were all interconnected. On Roseanne for example, Dan leaves MK and runs to World Showcase in what seems like minutes. I know it isn't miles apart but running? Either way, Nick at Nite had a summer vacation night about a week ago and they had a 2 hour block of Full House and Roseanne in WDW...

I agree with you! I do love the shows that take place in WDW, but the true Disney fanatics know that roaming from park to park in mere seconds is impossible. :) The same thing also happened in the Step by Step and Family Matters WDW episodes, if my memory serves me right.

Nikko4Idol

CommunicoreBabe said:
This episode of Boy Meets World, "The Happiest Show on Earth", aired May 10, 1996. It was part of Season 3 of BMW. Boy Meets World Season 3 DVD box set comes out August 23, 2005. If you really want to see it, you can pay $30 for the Season 3 DVD box set. :animwink: Or you can just wait for it to come back 'round the Disney Channel and tape it. And yes, I probably am the oldest BMW fan at age 29. :eek:

Age doesn't matter when it comes to BMW, lol. It's got fans of many ages, me included! I love the show. :)

Tinkrbell

diddy_mouse said:
the part where Uncle Jesse sings to his wife at the GF....so very cheesy :lol:
That's sorta like my favorite WDW tv show moment, except mine is when Jesse sings "A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes" (probably because that's my favorite Disney song.)

Expo_Seeker40

I'm sorry if this is a little OT but my faborite TV show/WDW will have to have been when the Muppets went to WDW It was like 1989 or 1990 I think...

OMG I'm surprised I can still remember some of it...

"SNOW WHITE SNOW WHITE SNOW WHIIIIIIIIIIIITE"

"This ride's pretty tame [muppet dude pointing toward Big Thunder with Miss Piggy next to him]"

Miss Piggy stuck in front of..how she said it...."oh the FAMOUS chinese theatre"

Did they every go to EPCOT Center? Is that where that band of muppets held that concert or was it MGM?

PlaneJane

In the Parks
No
Wow who knew that this thread would still be alive! You might want to change the title if that is possible though :D

wdwjmp239

Disneyfan1981 said:
I always laugh at the TV Version of WDW. On a lot of shows it makes it look like you can roam from park to park as if they were all interconnected. On Roseanne for example, Dan leaves MK and runs to World Showcase in what seems like minutes. I know it isn't miles apart but running? Either way, Nick at Nite had a summer vacation night about a week ago and they had a 2 hour block of Full House and Roseanne in WDW...

Yeah! I remember that episode of Roseanne. My favorite part of that episode was when Roseanne & The Fam got back home and Roseanne had a Disney Cast Member deliver room service to her house. :lol:

The Full House epsiode at WDW was probably the most cheesiest thing I've seen. Then again, I'm not a big fan of full house. The "Tanner Family" is just way too "huggy." :hurl:

wdwjmp239

DisneyGrl85 said:
They showed Topanga and that other guy in MK on the race cars and then in Epcot right after that. LOL Hello? You silly ducks...you can't fool us.

Special camera effects. The wondeful world of "cut and splice" ;)

pluto77

CommunicoreBabe said:
This episode of Boy Meets World, "The Happiest Show on Earth", aired May 10, 1996. It was part of Season 3 of BMW. Boy Meets World Season 3 DVD box set comes out August 23, 2005. If you really want to see it, you can pay $30 for the Season 3 DVD box set. :animwink: Or you can just wait for it to come back 'round the Disney Channel and tape it. And yes, I probably am the oldest BMW fan at age 29. :eek:
I wish they showed Boy Meets World on the Disney Channel more. I would much rather watch that than watching the same episodes of shows like That's so Raven over and over again.
dixiegirl said:
nope my hubby had you beat...he;s gonna be 31..lol please we almost we gonna go for the name topanga for our first child,,, but figured that her name would get torn to shreds!! so we went with morgan instead!!
That's funny because I always thought Topanga was a cool name, but I've never heard of anyone naming there kids that. Although in one of the DVD commentaries I think they talk about how people have told them that they've named there kids (or dog) Topanga because of the show.
Iakona said:
Sorry, I'll be 34 on June 6. My wife thinks I'm nuts because I like all the corny shows.

Thanks guys! I was beginning to think I was the only person who still liked that show :lol: I just got the first two seasons on DVD and I was thinking about if it was worth the money, or worth the money to buy another season.

Figment1986

Expo_Seeker40 said:
I'm sorry if this is a little OT but my faborite TV show/WDW will have to have been when the Muppets went to WDW It was like 1989 or 1990 I think...

OMG I'm surprised I can still remember some of it...

"SNOW WHITE SNOW WHITE SNOW WHIIIIIIIIIIIITE"

"This ride's pretty tame [muppet dude pointing toward Big Thunder with Miss Piggy next to him]"

Miss Piggy stuck in front of..how she said it...."oh the FAMOUS chinese theatre"

Did they every go to EPCOT Center? Is that where that band of muppets held that concert or was it MGM?

Strangely enough.. I do remember sometime watching the mupets going around WDW.... But i dont remember it at all.... :brick: :brick:

Mr Bill

I've seen Full House, Roseanne, Step by Step, Boy Meets World, and Family Matters, but not I'm really interested in this Muppets one...

prberk

Those are all fun episodes (the ones that I have seen).

I am 39, and I appreciate Boy Meets World. I think it was a nice, clean show that treated kids with respect. I think that William Daniels (Mr. Feeney) had a lot to do with that. They named the school "John Adams High," and he played John Adams in the play and movie "1776" that many of us saw in History class years ago. A real class act. Somehow, I think that he was a father figure on set and off.

I like the way that they let the characters actually grow up, unlike some shows about teens (90210...).

Only question, though: how did they keep Mr. Feeney as a teacher all the way to college??!! LOL. (If anyone really knows the show very well, I really would be interested in how the show explained that. I always missed the episodes that would explain that...)

Paul

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom