Boy dies after riding Rock 'n' Roller Coaster

Videoteck

Connor002 said:
I can't wait until the people who "felt like they were going to die" on RnRc come out of the woodwork...

Bunch of losers just trying to get money you mean. What about that idot who stood up on Peter Pan remember that! Then he brought it to court! What a jerk.

wdwishes2005

I felt like I was going to die on IASW. We need to tone it down. It's only a matter of time before someone dies naturally... I mean they die on the ride so therefore it's the ride's fault.

BadTigger

once again the media LOVES to scare people, how about some details. Instead they don't even know how old the kid was. FOr all we know he could have went on the ride and then was eating an ice cream and this didn't happen till well after he gets off the ride. Lets get some details.

Videoteck

lol you know its funny because when somebody dies at Disney its a bigger deal, than at Universal, Universals rides are much, much worse. The news is so freakin negative.

wdwishes2005

BadTigger said:
once again the media LOVES to scare people, how about some details. Instead they don't even know how old the kid was. FOr all we know he could have went on the ride and then was eating an ice cream and this didn't happen till well after he gets off the ride. Lets get some details.
for all we know he could of got off the ride and choked to death on an mandm

BadTigger

wdwishes2005 said:
for all we know he could of got off the ride and choked to death on an mandm

Plus lets face it hasn't all the other deaths ended up being pre-exisiting conditions. When I was working at WDW I had a little boy start having a seizure right infront of me after the medics came and the boy was alright they told the parents to go back to the hotel and rest for the day. Did they??? No they didn't, and even better when asked did the boy take his meds for the day, Did he??? NO. ANd if that boy died, here is the headline "Boy dies in Disney's Animal kingdom" why are people so stupid?

wdwishes2005

Because, unlike in times when it was hard to survive, people can be stupid and often times not die. It used to be that the stupid people didn't survive because it was every man for themselves....

CAPTAIN HOOK

It won't be long until something gets to happen on Dumbo then WDW will be shut down.

As per the song by Don Henley :-

"I make my living off the evening news............"

Long live press sensationalisation and the destruction of all things good

Come on, folks, let's not be too hasty to judge here. This only happened a few hours ago and the details are quite sketchy. So lets just wait a bit before all the bashing gets out of hand.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom