Boston marathon

PUSH

I find that hard to believe since most states have limitations on what can be placed on vanity plates.

Yeah, I find it hard to believe, too, but my mother heard it from some news source. Although she's been known to only half listen to things... :p

englanddg

One Little Spark...
Yeah, I find it hard to believe, too, but my mother heard it from some news source. Although she's been known to only half listen to things... :p

Doubt it was your mother's fault. The Media has been making up stuff all week.

I'm sure MSNBC is so friggin sad this isn't a tea party tax day terrorist attack, and Fox News is upset that this wasn't a middle easterner (though it does seem to be related to Islamic extremism).

I prefer not to use either group.

This was the act of a coward and a loser. Just like his Uncle said.

Though, I am curious to find out the exact reasoning.

Waterboarding anyone?

Tiggerish

Resident Redhead
Premium Member
He has unspecified medical needs right now. A trail of blood was found at one point, too. Could be what that is. He's also been without food or water for some time. Spent Wednesday night in his dorm room, though.

Awww, what a shame about his unspecified medical needs. Cut his f*ing legs off, as he did to so many innocent people.

Mr mom

As much as I am glad that they got this guy and Boston can try and get back to some semblance of "normal" I am still very saddened by this whole affair. Such a needless tragedy, so many people's lives will never be the same as a result of these bombings, for them this is not a done deal, it will now be a lifetime ordeal. My heart goes out to those who have suffered as a result of this, my thoughts are with you right now.

Uncle Lupe

200px-Mooninite2.jpg

(Maybe people outside New England won't remember this from 2007)
= p

Oh yes. We are doing this as hard as we can.

Disney_Belle

It wasn't exactly "Terrorist 1," it just resembled the word. My guess is letters were taken out... if it actually is true.

They brought 3 suspects in to custody from New Bedford, MA (South coast MA, about 25 minutes south of me) that they believe #2 lived with for some time. I'm hearing so many different stories as to why they brought them in, and there are stories that they arrested two of them, but again, there are so many stories still going around I'm not sure. However one of the people they brought in to custody had a license plate on the front of the car that was custom made apparently (not a legal plate) and it said "Terrorista #1" on it.

PUSH

They brought 3 suspects in to custody from New Bedford, MA (South coast MA, about 25 minutes south of me) that they believe #2 lived with for some time. I'm hearing so many different stories as to why they brought them in, and there are stories that they arrested two of them, but again, there are so many stories still going around I'm not sure. However one of the people they brought in to custody had a license plate on the front of the car that was custom made apparently (not a legal plate) and it said "Terrorista #1" on it.

That must be what she was talking about.

ejsanta13

Thank you to all who have kept those of us from Boston in your hearts and prayers. Like the running community, Boston is a very tight knit, tough city. We may have heavy hearts now, but we will perservere and thoughts of those who lost their lives or were injured will always be with us and will make us stronger. Thank you again to all of those who have helped, through physical action or thoughts and prayers, get this great city back up and running. I can't wait to see the 118th Boston Marathon next year.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom