Bored watching Disney on YouTube and...

EaglesfanNJ

No problem man. Glad to share some awesome work done that can help us ALL get through and extra few minutes of a boring day by living through someone elses vacation!

Keep up the good work...we will ALL be waiting for that video!

I have to agree with John... Thank you for sharing. Especially during these long/harsh Northeast winters, I often find myself living through someone else's vacations, wishing I was just there. Your video kept me glued to the computer all night. I'm insanely jealous and look forward to the next video!

dixiegirl

Hello all! While I was not a member of the WDW Magic boards (I am now), I appreciate blackthidot posting the link to my family's YouTube vids to Disney. I can see how someone might think we're in cahoots with the Disney brass, particularly with the most recent video. But rest assured that this video was all my own...no collusion with Disney at all.

Prior to a Disney trip, I always find myself listening to podcasts about WDW. Many of the shows seem to be focused on the high cost of the trip. This provided the impetus for the story arc on price. We certainly agree! However, we have so much fun going we can't help ourselves!

As for the convergence of lucky events (e.g. Tea Cups, family of the day, parades, etc.), again, I can see how it raises suspicions. But it really has just been pure luck! Having said this, we do plan ahead for our trips to the parks; we always arrive early; and we enjoy singing and dancing.

We're headed to WDW again in Novemeber, this time with the other set of grandparents, so I hope to have another video up at the end of the year.

Thanks for all your nice comments!
:)

Welcome to the boards!!! Loved watching the Videos made me think back when my girls were your kids ages, and to see it through their eyes and they're grandparents, that is priceless!!! And have to say never would I think the video was in cahoots with Disney, just a video of a great trip , good times with family and some real good editing!!

dixiegirl

Ok just watched the second video of the Bosox2001 yup cried again!! That video I can see why people would think about maybe disney having something to do with it!!! What I want to know is what editing software is being used and vieo camera because they are great!

msdroz

Thanks for clarifying!

And now I have my work cut out for me for our upcoming trip. I always make a video/photo slideshow but this one takes the cake! I better start planning now ;)

bcoachable

do the "wdw boards" have a place to compile all of the better youtube clips in one spot? I know you could just look em up on youtube, but you have to look through alot of clover before you find the four leaf.. if you know what i mean...

DCALovinWDW

Blackthidot thank you for finding this WDW Youtube gem! I love your pictures and trips reports too by the way!

Bosox2001 Welcome! Thank you for being so creative and sharing your family's video. My son and I watched it like 15 times..we laughed..I cried..we give it 2 thumbs up! Your family is beautiful and you are a great Daddy! I am going to try to attempt this for my family after our Oct 2012 trip. What video software do you use?

-Colleen

bosox2001

Blackthidot thank you for finding this WDW Youtube gem! I love your pictures and trips reports too by the way!

Bosox2001 Welcome! Thank you for being so creative and sharing your family's video. My son and I watched it like 15 times..we laughed..I cried..we give it 2 thumbs up! Your family is beautiful and you are a great Daddy! I am going to try to attempt this for my family after our Oct 2012 trip. What video software do you use?

-Colleen

Final Cut Pro X is what I used. I used IMovie for my first movie which you can also find on YouTube. iMovie is a lot more intuitive to use. Good luck! Let me know if you have any questions.

Banksy

:) The video has turned out really cute, but i always have issues with video cameras.....I prefer to just enjoy the moment instead of enjoying it through a screen.....You know?

JiminyandTink

If I didn't already feel like being at WDW (although when don't I), I really feel like being there after watching these videos. Great finds!

Kandi

I love that first video, i can't watch it without crying though. It brings back so many memories and helps the time between trips go a little bit faster. Its now my go to when i've had a bad day and need cheering up. Thanks for posting it

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom