First picture:
First row in the back:
3rd book from the left (red cover)
4th book from the left (black cover)

Second Picture:
First row in the back:
Third and fifth books from the left

Third row:
Fifth in from the left (glare makes it hard to read but it looks like a kid looking up at the castle from the side?)

Sixth row (third row from bottom):
Pirate and Phantom Manor books — are those from Disneyland Paris? I've never seen it before but looks fascinating!
Florida’s Disney World
Master Planning for Walt Disney World

Walt Disney World 5 souvenir book box set
DLP 2002 souvenir guide

Your day at the Magic Kingdom by Kevin Yee

Yes, they’re DLP exclusives. Not a lot new in them if you have certain others but very nicely presented. A Space Mountain one is due later this year.

SteamboatJoe

I finally got around to it. Pardon the two photos since I couldn’t fit them all in one shot. And honourable mention to the half dozen others on the top shelf that I forgot about.

View attachment 524771View attachment 524772

Impressive! I have many of these on my shopping list. Beats my collection overall but I actually have a couple you do not!

A couple of questions...

1. Are Florida's Walt Disney World or Master Planning for Disney World items that were ever made publicly available or do are they you have to know someone kind of items that don't often find their way to the second-hand market?

2. Is the new monorail book any good?

SteamboatJoe

PXL_20210126_024250998.jpg
PXL_20210126_024355524.jpg
PXL_20210126_024436354.jpg
PXL_20210126_024544377.jpg
PXL_20210126_024643672.jpg

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
Impressive! I have many of these on my shopping list. Beats my collection overall but I actually have a couple you do not!

A couple of questions...

1. Are Florida's Walt Disney World or Master Planning for Disney World items that were ever made publicly available or do are they you have to know someone kind of items that don't often find their way to the second-hand market?

2. Is the new monorail book any good?
1 eBay a good 15 years ago!

2 it’s good but not amazing

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom