Booking P&P Party Tix Tomorrow!

JikoMarie

Original Poster
Who can't wait to book their Pirate and Princess Party tickets tomorrow for the summer? I'm so excited! We are going on August 28th. When are you going?

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
Who can't wait to buck their Pirate and Princess Party tickets tomorrow for the summer? I'm so excited! We are going on August 28th. When are you going?
DS12 and I will be there on the 28th as well. :sohappy:

dreamscometrue

I wish I were booking again, but we're not going back until late December. We went to P&P Party in March and had a blast! You'll have a great evening...enjoy.

slacker

WOOOOO! we're booking tomorrow as well! we'll be there on the 15th. It's super exciting, i've never been to one of these type events at the magic kingdom before.

stitchtastic

Yikes! I thought they weren't on sale until June:hammer: . Have convinced DH (quite easily) that we should go. Anyone got the number to book tickets. I am not very technically minded but will be able to manage to put in the US code. Thanks:wave:

JikoMarie

Original Poster
Yikes! I thought they weren't on sale until June:hammer: . Have convinced DH (quite easily) that we should go. Anyone got the number to book tickets. I am not very technically minded but will be able to manage to put in the US code. Thanks:wave:

Originally, it was thought that they wouldn't go on sale until June 1st but they moved the date to May 1st. The number that I called was simply 407-W-DISNEY.

JikoMarie

Original Poster
It worked really well for us because we were planning to spend the 28th at Magic Kingdom anyway. So now with a P&P ticket we can stay later!

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
I've ordered my tickets for 8/28. DS12 and I will be at MK all day, we have an ADR at Crystal Palace for 6:05PM and then party until we can't take any more... :sohappy:

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
We made a lunch ressie at Kona Cafe for a little break but we plan to party all night too.
DS12 and I aren't "big" on costumes, we'll probably just be wearing our Mickey Ears red-and-white striped bandannas we wore in February and I'll hopefully remember to wear my WDWMagic button... If you see us on the 28th, say hi!

Me in Feb:

100_0701.JPG

DS12 [then 11] in Feb:

100_0700.JPG

It's kinda hard to see the ears, but they're there! :lol:

Jason21783

We're going on the 24th. I never really thought about going to something like this, but when I saw it overlapped with our trip, I figured it was somehing different to do for our last night there.

BTW, I was up for work right as the phone lines for Disney opened, so I thought I would get it out of the way, with no hassle. I was on hold for a half hour. I couldn't belive how busy it was. I guess everyone wanted to book their party tickets first thing too. Has this ever sold out?

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
We're going on the 24th. I never really thought about going to something like this, but when I saw it overlapped with our trip, I figured it was somehing different to do for our last night there.

BTW, I was up for work right as the phone lines for Disney opened, so I thought I would get it out of the way, with no hassle. I was on hold for a half hour. I couldn't belive how busy it was. I guess everyone wanted to book their party tickets first thing too. Has this ever sold out?
I don't think any of the January/February P&P sold out, but it was new and in a slower time of year. The other hard ticket parties, MNSSHP and MVMCP do sell out some [most?] nights, so it's possible. I think the lines may have been extra busy Tuesday morning because all three parties went on sale at the same time. I called late afternoon and got through with no wait.

stitchtastic

Done it!

Yay! Booked our tickets for the 11th :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: .
Got such a kick out of calling WDW, can't wait to get there. Just by booking those tickets I feel one step closer to the magic. Actually felt my heart skip a beat - am I nuttso:confused: Hope you all feel like this! With the exchange rate being so good in our favour it will cost £87 - so decided to get on and do it in case the rate goes back the other way Can't wait can't wait can't wait!!!
:sohappy:

MyMiaandMyLuc

What time does the P & P start??? We have our tix thanks to you guys (I would have stuck with 6/1 if I did not come on here yesterday). We are eating dinner at Chef Mickey's @ 5:30pm to try and break up the night.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom