Booking P&P Party Tix Tomorrow!

Nemo14

I'm so jealous of you all! The P&P party is really fun. We went in February and absolutely loved it! The fireworks were fantastic!

JikoMarie

Original Poster
We are in for the 28th! With 5:05 pm dinner at Crystal Palace.

We'll see you there as well, Antjeanne. I guess we'll have to buy WDWMagic buttons or something so that we can be identified.

BTW, I was up for work right as the phone lines for Disney opened, so I thought I would get it out of the way, with no hassle. I was on hold for a half hour. I couldn't belive how busy it was. I guess everyone wanted to book their party tickets first thing too. Has this ever sold out?

It may sell out but I don't see why people bother calling first thing in the morning on the first day that tickets went on sale. I called around noon and got right through, like I knew I would. Just like free dining day. Heard all these stories about people being on hold forever. I waited until later in the day and waited 90 seconds on hold.

Count us in for September 3rd! I can't wait! We've really enjoyed MVMCP and MNSSHP, so we're looking forward to this one! :sohappy:

Not sure if it's been mentioned, but the online ticket ressies are up now for P & P. They weren't there earlier in the day yesterday, but I was able to order online last night without any problem.

Now the hard part.......the waiting!!!

tecowdw

I don't think any of the January/February P&P sold out, but it was new and in a slower time of year. The other hard ticket parties, MNSSHP and MVMCP do sell out some [most?] nights, so it's possible. I think the lines may have been extra busy Tuesday morning because all three parties went on sale at the same time. I called late afternoon and got through with no wait.

I'm waiting until the party tickets for all three events (P&PP, MNSSHP, MVMCP) are on sale online ~ expected to be around May 15.
Not really sure why I'm waiting but I just am.
:shrug:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom