Booked for October!

draybook

Booked on Saturday. We're checking in on October 4th and leaving on the 11th. We'll be staying at POFQ again and hoping to take advantage of Free Dining. I wasn't aware of the lapses of certain weeks in October for FD, so I might have to tweak the check in day to the 3rd, we'll see.

Anyone else booked for the same period?

disneycouple07

Booked on Saturday. We're checking in on October 4th and leaving on the 11th. We'll be staying at POFQ again and hoping to take advantage of Free Dining. I wasn't aware of the lapses of certain weeks in October for FD, so I might have to tweak the check in day to the 3rd, we'll see.

If free dining is offered up until the 3rd, you'll check in then and still get free dining throughout your entire trip?

Upvote 0

ThankstoMOM

I gotta get on the ball and book us. We're gonna go Oct 3rd to the 9th or 10th. Gonna be our first trip as parents!!!!! We're bring our DS, 3 months now, but he'll be celebrating his First Birthday at WDW, dawm right!! Either gonna stay at the Poly or try the family suites at AoA. Free Dining would be sweeeet.

Upvote 0

ThankstoMOM

Ought oh, do I sense a Halloween party meet up possibly!!!! by the way We frickin love the Halloween party. We went in 2011, it was the first time I've Trick or Treated in like 20 plus years, It was awesome, can't wait for it this year!!!!!!!

Upvote 0

smethbet

Right, as long as your arrival falls within the FD dates
a16
k3

Upvote 0

LuLaSue

Have a fantastic time! Looking forward to hearing about your plans!

Upvote 0

real mad hatter

October I'am off to Dubai.UAE..Wanna swop.;)

Upvote 0

JustInTime

Free Dinning is historically just the first and last week of october. I've been looking into that myself. What I am trying to find out is if they at least will do a room discount around then...

Upvote 0

UPbeekeeper

We are planning on being there around 09/28 through 10/07. This will change accordingly when/if free dining is announced. I'd like to go later in October but FD will save me way too much money to not take advantage of it. With 2 adults & 2 always-starving teens, I can't afford to pass up free dining for this trip. I'm going to wait until the announcement is made before I book our package...the waiting is utterly killing me. I know I could book then change, but I prefer to just wait.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom