Booked for October!

draybook

Booked on Saturday. We're checking in on October 4th and leaving on the 11th. We'll be staying at POFQ again and hoping to take advantage of Free Dining. I wasn't aware of the lapses of certain weeks in October for FD, so I might have to tweak the check in day to the 3rd, we'll see.

Anyone else booked for the same period?

disneycouple07

We are planning on being there around 09/28 through 10/07. This will change accordingly when/if free dining is announced. I'd like to go later in October but FD will save me way too much money to not take advantage of it. With 2 adults & 2 always-starving teens, I can't afford to pass up free dining for this trip. I'm going to wait until the announcement is made before I book our package...the waiting is utterly killing me. I know I could book then change, but I prefer to just wait.

I agree! I wish Disney would announce the fall promotions and blackout dates. Looking at past years, that probably will not be until summer time. We want to go the 2nd week of December and free dining will be ideal (save about $1,000) BUT that is the same week as Pop Warner! I'm sure that week they will not offer FD so I'm hoping for a PIN code or something. If not, we'll change dates or stay in a moderate.

Upvote 0

disneygirl76

Carey Poppins - Nanny and Disney Enthusiest
Booked on Saturday. We're checking in on October 4th and leaving on the 11th. We'll be staying at POFQ again and hoping to take advantage of Free Dining. I wasn't aware of the lapses of certain weeks in October for FD, so I might have to tweak the check in day to the 3rd, we'll see.

Anyone else booked for the same period?

Congrats!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom