Boma

markymark

Can anyone give me some more info on this. I have heard people saying how good it is, so thought I'd give it a go. I just wanted a bit of info first.

Thanks

JAY-ROD

Originally posted by DalmatianGal
I believe they start serving at 5pm....The menu is posted at wdwig.com in the menu section. When we were there is May it was $19.95 and worth every penny ! SAVE ROOM FOR DESSERT - you will not be dissappointed !! Priority seating is taken 120 days in advance. Make sure you go early or stay late to explore the hotel - they only let people through the gate if you have priority seating or are a guest. Let me know how you make out!!

Hey dalmationgal and welcome aboard to the group. Its good to have you. We didnt have any problems getting in the hotels and we werent guests and didnt have Priority seating.

Upvote 0

markymark

Original Poster
Originally posted by JAY-ROD

Fine then!!!!!!!!! Dont even say thank you to me. :-(

Jay what can I say :-

THANKYOU JAY-ROD!!!!!

I am truly sorry for not mentioning you, but it goes without saying how helpful you are.

Oh yeah, thats why I missed you out - Eeyore & DG didn't ask me to buy their meals!!!!!

Upvote 0

JAY-ROD

Originally posted by markymark

Jay what can I say :-

THANKYOU JAY-ROD!!!!!

I am truly sorry for not mentioning you, but it goes without saying how helpful you are.

Oh yeah, thats why I missed you out - Eeyore & DG didn't ask me to buy their meals!!!!!

I just thought it was fair of u to buy my meal casue hell marky I'm paying for ur akl room the whole time ur there. damn greedy people around here. :)

Upvote 0

The Mom

Premium Member

Hey dalmationgal and welcome aboard to the group. Its good to have you. We didnt have any problems getting in the hotels and we werent guests and didnt have Priority seating.

Yes, but you don't play by the rules, and aren't above committing a little petty larceny!;)

Upvote 0

JAY-ROD

Originally posted by marciahahn

Yes, but you don't play by the rules, and aren't above committing a little petty larceny!;)

Rules what rules? All I did was hop on one of the akl buses and the rest is history. I didnt have any problems whatsever after that. I'm not that bad :-(

Upvote 0

JAY-ROD

Rules what rules? All I did was hop on one of the akl buses and the rest is history. I didnt have any problems whatsever after that. I'm not that bad :-(

Speaking of being bad lol just wait till I post the thread on part 2 of jay rod most embrassing moments at the world and u will just how the rod was bad lol

Upvote 0

DisneyFreak

Speaking of being bad lol just wait till I post the thread on part 2 of jay rod most embrassing moments at the world and u will just how the rod was bad lol

Gee, can hardly wait. Woo........woo.........yippy........:rolleyes:

BTW, you all are making me hungry. Stop with the buffet talk.

(did I just type you all?!?)

Upvote 0

markymark

Original Poster
Originally posted by donaldduck1967
I ate there in May and absolutely LOVED it. If you like smoked meats(ribs and pokr)try it. The chicken was alos great.

Oh I do!!!! excellent - I am really looking forward to it.

Upvote 0

Eeyore

Mrs. WDWMAGIC [Assistant Administrator]
Premium Member
Originally posted by <SRH>

Nobody yet explained what they are.

Zebra Dome is a dessert. I don't know exactly what it is. It's sort of like pudding and cake. They are wonderful, you have to try them for yourself.:D

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom