Bob Jackson had me shippin bricks!!!!!!!!

WEll Everyone i'm back from my 6 nights in WDW and I will introduce the cast of this TR as they come into play.It begins actually 2 days before I leave with a note I wrote in my trip journal( I brought 2 books with me #1 my disney planning book and #2 my trip journal)
065_zpsfc4fb994.jpg

On the inside cover I wrote the park hours just incase

064_zps20bad2fc.jpg

Here is the note......so in exactly 2 days I will set foot in the most magical place on earth,In the meantime... while some of my friends are are in The Magic Kingdom at this very moment....I'm doin my stinkin laundry.UGH!!!Need to pack those last minute necessities,do my dishes,vacum and all that jazz(stuff I won't wanna do when I get home)
This will be my 10th trip to the world and I'm hoping it's a good one.This morning I called All Star Movies to talk to my friend and the Cm's name was "Pollyanna"so I had a mini freak out to her about how much I love that movie!!!"let's play the glad game"
here is the section of the resort my friend staye

mamamouse

Original Poster
i went back to edit my previous posts please tell me if you can see the pics now because I was able to see them all along thanks for letting me know :)

PartOfYourWorld

LOOOOOVE THE TITLE. I think I may be one of the few who knows what you're talking about since I was there!!!!! :D I seriously laughed out loud, and to be honest I'm still laughing. so funny!!!!

This totally means I need to get going and start mine...and think of a title!!!

I miss you and the girls so much!!!! <3 Keep the good times rolling!!!! I want to read more!!!!!!

mamamouse

Original Poster
LOOOOOVE THE TITLE. I think I may be one of the few who knows what you're talking about since I was there!!!!! :D I seriously laughed out loud, and to be honest I'm still laughing. so funny!!!!

This totally means I need to get going and start mine...and think of a title!!!

I miss you and the girls so much!!!! <3 Keep the good times rolling!!!! I want to read more!!!!!!
awe Jess I heart u n ur momma so much,I'm so glad we met :D I'll explain the title to the rest of the crew when I get to that part so that they will know too,HI DIANE <3 omg I miss u both so much already I think i wanna skip disney and come visit you guys first !!!!! I'm not kiddin!!!

mamamouse

Original Poster
Our lunch was at Crystal palace and it was kinda BLAH! and very rushedwhich isn't a normal Crystal Palace experience for us.

066_zps48d800fe.jpg

Piglet was our first visitor and led the girls in the parade

065_zps8f501c7e.jpg

064_zps3538ab71.jpg

063_zpsca2a1998.jpg

I loved that pic of my Hailey boo

062_zps565063e0.jpg

067_zpscbf290ea.jpg

oops I forgot the pic of the girls waiting to go into that lunch

061_zps5f148c86.jpg

PartOfYourWorld

awe Jess I heart u n ur momma so much,I'm so glad we met :D I'll explain the title to the rest of the crew when I get to that part so that they will know too,HI DIANE <3 omg I miss u both so much already I think i wanna skip disney and come visit you guys first !!!!! I'm not kiddin!!!

I am so glad that we got to meet too and see each other more than once! It was so nice to spend the last few hours at the airport with you just talking <3

And should I ever go to Canada to visit family, you are on the way there! lol I would totally stop for a visit!

mamamouse

Original Poster
I am so glad that we got to meet too and see each other more than once! It was so nice to spend the last few hours at the airport with you just talking <3

And should I ever go to Canada to visit family, you are on the way there! lol I would totally stop for a visit!
oh you are welcome here anytime and mama is too :)

HouCuseChickie

Yay!!! Trip Report!!!

LOVE LOVE LOVE the girls' dresses! :) The Royal Room also looks really nice. Cute towel bow. Can't wait to read more!

mamamouse

Original Poster
I had heard that tinkerbell's sister had arrived in town and brought some cool wintery weather with her so we went to meet her next,the line was cray cray but they had some cute Tink cartoons on for the kids which made it much more bareable ( i feel like i didn't spell that right ohwell)

068_zps0a3e522b.jpg

we met Tink in her winter wear first and she was as sweet as always

f37ace17-ed35-476f-ab0a-a0de00fe8ae7_zpsfcde032e.jpg

then it was onto Periwinkle,she's a frost fairy and had asked the girls and i if we were frost fairies or tinker fairies,so i told her we are most definitely frost fairies but for 1 week out of every year we make our way to Florida and become party fairies,she giggled.she was an absoloute doll,I think the nicest face character we'd ever met.

acb5e35f-adef-4840-9aae-a0de00ff328e_zpsf5e808bd.jpg

4da78247-4706-4193-95b0-a0de00fed98b_zps91d22b10.jpg

b1b80a2e-d664-403f-a6e3-a0de00ff1151_zps9666d441.jpg

mamamouse

Original Poster
Suddenly we were feeling adventurous like we needed to see the world we thought about an African safari,or taking a helicopter over a volcanoe but we soon found we were in denial or shall I say DE-NILE

072_zps63da8ada.jpg

Our skipper did the best she could with what she had to work with,we're in Disney people get into it more have a little fun come on now!!

inspiration falls
077_zps8027c252.jpg

078_zps4c2dbfae.jpg

It's really too bad she couldn't get her jeep started this morning but I'm glad someone was able to get it to turn over!!

080_zps5f7fc983.jpg

am I the only one whpo feels this rock is in need of a rafiki on top?

083_zpsdd5050c2.jpg

092_zpsfc1f27a3.jpg

093_zps8303d1b3.jpg

and my best ephalant shot to date on Jungle Cruise

095_zps649e3218.jpg

we returned safely to the dock and set off on another Quest but where were we going??

100_zps7ef0d52d.jpg
here??

or here??
104-Copy_zps60d307b6.jpg

or maybe we were going somewhere entirely different......

PolynesianPrincess

YAY!! A TR!!! There are soooo many TR's on here but I came to yours and Courtney's first!!! :)

So awesome meeting you. Hailey was super adorable in her white dress. Definitely looked like a princess! :) It was a shame we didn't see each other more but like you said, next time!!!

mamamouse

Original Poster
Actually that was a trick question we were headed somewhere completely different ...I was in need of a serious dose of my disney boyfriend so we went over to ride POTC I bought a really cute Jack Skellington shirt in the shop afterwards, and then we hopped on the monorail..GOLD!!

101_zpsb3020706.jpg

103-Copy_zpseeafaa94.jpg

Now if you wondered where we were going let their dresses be a clue to you......My girls love 1900 Park fare and it is the one dinner that we must book on every trip because they love it that much(I personally prefer others but it's not all about me)

02148e1c-ee08-4694-bf37-a0de00ff66aa_zps48558fec.jpg

the prince was first to visit our table and Riley was beaming,she really hoped to dance with him again but was too shy to ask so I let him in on her wish

106_zps5122881b.jpg

107_zpsf5678ef5.jpg

and then of course he let Hailey have a dance too

108_zps0d50b997.jpg

mamamouse

Original Poster
YAY!! A TR!!! There are soooo many TR's on here but I came to yours and Courtney's first!!! :)

So awesome meeting you. Hailey was super adorable in her white dress. Definitely looked like a princess! :) It was a shame we didn't see each other more but like you said, next time!!!

awe Darolyn you're so sweet that white dress is the Giselle dress from the movie Enchanted :) not sold in the parks as far as I know but we bought it from the Disney Store a few years back :) there will definitely be a next time for sure and I'll expect to see you wearing your pin then lol.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom