Bob Iger spotted in Animal Kingdom

CJR

Funny how the Yeti gets a quick fix right before Iger walks through the park. Irony? haha

Why is it things are always fixed when the big wigs walk through the parks? Iger needs to visit the parks more frequently. Can he visit Epcot next? That was Imagination, WoL, UoE, SSE, and to a much smaller extent TT can get all the attention they deserve. Imagine how great the parks would be if Disney kept on maintenance like they should...

Aside from the Yeti problem though, AK doesn't seem to be doing too bad. It just needs something new (and I'm not talking about a walk through trek). I mean, EE opened in like 2005, it's 2011 now yet the price of admission to the park has gone up significantly since 2005.

Zummi Gummi

Pioneering the Universe Within!
Funny how the Yeti gets a quick fix right before Iger walks through the park. Irony? haha

Why is it things are always fixed when the big wigs walk through the parks? Iger needs to visit the parks more frequently.

The Yeti was working yesterday?

dhcalva

Maybe they're going to move the CoP to AK, replace all the people with animals (Ala the Isle of Naboombu) and add Stitch to it? :ROFLOL:

Or Maybe... They're moving all of AK to the Smithsonian? :ROFLOL::ROFLOL::goodnevil

lebeau

Maybe they're going to move the CoP to AK, replace all the people with animals (Ala the Isle of Naboombu) and add Stitch to it? :ROFLOL:

Or Maybe... They're moving all of AK to the Smithsonian? :ROFLOL::ROFLOL::goodnevil

The Yeti is going to the Smithsonian. He'll be weaing John Travolta's leisure suit.

Atomicmickey

Pretty sure that Iger was there as a last check before he makes the final decision to close the park. Just wondering what they can sell and piece out here and there.

CJR

Its been in Disco Mode for years. I wouldnt call that a fix.
Disco mode is the way it operates every day now.

That is the way it operates NOW that it's back, it was covered up for several months. Up until a week or two ago, the Yeti was completely covered up. No disco Yeti, nothing. All there were was shadows. So, yes, they did fix it to an extent. The ride is much better with disco Yeti than no Yeti at all.

It makes a VERY big difference.

_Scar

That is the way it operates NOW that it's back, it was covered up for several months. Up until a week or two ago, the Yeti was completely covered up. No disco Yeti, nothing. All there were was shadows. So, yes, they did fix it to an extent. The ride is much better with disco Yeti than no Yeti at all.

It makes a VERY big difference.

I hope these aren't the standards people have now when it comes to the yeti.

CJR

I hope these aren't the standards people have now when it comes to the yeti.

Unfortunately, I think so. Disco Yeti's probably the best we'll ever get again. I don't want to be negative, but I know TDO. There needs to be financial gain for them to approve something. To take EE down and fix the Yeti would not only be without financial gain, but it would hurt the park while it's closed.

It's just my opinion, but it's much better to see the disco Yeti then just a shadow figure of it.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom