Bob Iger spotted in Animal Kingdom

sshindel

The Epcot Manifesto
For those in tune with these types of things, how rare is it that some of the upper management visit the parks? Is this something that is so rare? I know that Iger has a mega-multimedia empire to run so he's probably not out very often.
What about VPs in charge of the parks, or other upper management folk. How often do they tend to be in the parks looking around?

Pioneer Hall

For those in tune with these types of things, how rare is it that some of the upper management visit the parks? Is this something that is so rare? I know that Iger has a mega-multimedia empire to run so he's probably not out very often.
What about VPs in charge of the parks, or other upper management folk. How often do they tend to be in the parks looking around?

I don't know the intricacies, but I see no reason why a park VP shouldn't be out in their park every single day that they go to work. What happens on that stage is their lifeline...no matter how busy the day is they should be out there for at least a little while. Matt Ouimet was able to do this when he was the President of Disneyland, so I can't see why the individual park VP can't handle this.

JustInTime

My beloved park! I would love for some activity in AK. It is so close to my heart. I have been waiting bated breath for something new. Any speculation?

menamechris

"I run one of the most powerful companies, traveled the world over, and met some of the most powerful people, but have never seen a sleeping tiger. Good work team!!" :p

Pioneer Hall

Is the vp the top decision maker for AK? In regards to expansion and new rides?

The VP is the manager of the park and any operating decision goes through them. They can't decide on major additions or renovations but are supposed to lobby their bosses in order to get the money for them.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster

VPs in the parks are very common. Bob Iger at WDW, not so much. It's a big deal when he's in town.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom