Bob Chapek Confirms Disney Will Overhaul Epcot

ppete1975

Ya might want to hold off on getting a Musk sponsorship, the guy's going through a slow motion breakdown. (An unironic...) sad.
I watched rogans podcast last night such an overhyped situation, pretty sure clintons admitted smoking was longer. (God im showing my age), great interview though. Ive been watching alot of his interviews and you see a thoughtful, genius, who always pauses before answering doesnt curse (or tries) during interviews but... is super sad and feels trapped in his own head and wishes he was "normal"

smile

Aka he's pulling a Howard Hughes.

Twp0IT1.gif

ppete1975

musk just seems tired, stressed, sad, and doesn't believe he needs to bow down to all of the investors for everything he does and honestly he took maybe one hit off of a cigar with some mary jane in it not a true marijuana blunt (I don't know if I even got the terms right) rogan was just like try this

howard hughes had a plane crash that should have killed him, was addicted to several drugs, severe case of ocd and most importantly allodynia which made wearing clothes, getting his hair and nails cut or just human touch horribly painful. The question is if he had gone to a real dr not his personal quacks if he could have been happier... or could modern medicine have helped him.

They might share ocd issues as that's a common thing but outside of that and being great inventors who always have thoughts in their heads I don't see musk going down the same path. Although after hearing some of his interviews I think he needs help as he sounds super depressed. And what we have seen lately with depression and celebrities concerns me. Check out some of his videos including the ones with rogan. BTW how amazing would it be if people like hughes, walt, Edison, tesla, or Einstein were around when video and things like youtube were around and we could watch their candid talks with todays video quality.

smile

Related to what was stated above^

not only is that just a marvelous dome, but it even doubles as a non-lethal weapon when exposed to sunlight :cool:
however, despite general consensus and a few nefarious actions towards our beloved, preliminary intelligence actually suggests that's not a bond villain.

there's still time on this, but i remain skeptical.

geekza

not only is that just a marvelous dome, but it even doubles as a non-lethal weapon when exposed to sunlight :cool:
however, despite general consensus and a few nefarious actions towards our beloved, preliminary intelligence actually suggests that's not a bond villain.

there's still time on this, but i remain skeptical.
He just didn't bring his cat, Lady Puss-Puss with him that day. ;)

Stripes

Nope.

But a stern discussion to point out the error of his ways wouldn’t go amiss.
If you find the time, I would write him an email. My email to him certainly didn't go unnoticed, and although I don't think he ever responds (He forwards them to his secretaries), the interactions I had led me to believe he reads all of them.

Who knows, perhaps including a link to that D23 article about you would get you extra special attention! ;)

geekza

If you find the time, I would write him an email. My email to him certainly didn't go unnoticed, and although I don't think he ever responds (He forwards them to his secretaries), the interactions I had led me to believe he reads all of them.

Who knows, perhaps including a link to that D23 article about you would get you extra special attention! ;)
Companies that large usually have an Executive Customer Relations department that handles letters, calls, and emails to the CEO. I guess it's possible that Iger reads some of them. When I was at Amazon, I had friends in ECR. Bezos spent time every day reading emails from customers and, when he came across something that he felt was an issue that should be addressed, he'd send it to one of the ECR folks to handle immediately. The one thing you didn't want to get from Bezos was a forwarded customer email with Bezos' entire response being, "???". That meant "Fix this yesterday. I don't care how." Bezos is a horrible person, but I will give him credit that he cares about the company and is very hands-on.

Ripken10

Companies that large usually have an Executive Customer Relations department that handles letters, calls, and emails to the CEO. I guess it's possible that Iger reads some of them. When I was at Amazon, I had friends in ECR. Bezos spent time every day reading emails from customers and, when he came across something that he felt was an issue that should be addressed, he'd send it to one of the ECR folks to handle immediately. The one thing you didn't want to get from Bezos was a forwarded customer email with Bezos' entire response being, "???". That meant "Fix this yesterday. I don't care how." Bezos is a horrible person, but I will give him credit that he cares about the company and is very hands-on.
Guarantee they have several employed by the company that respond for him. (Just to make sure you know, I am agreeing with you). I tend to think that CEOs read far less than we think. In fact, I bet that when one of these ECR individuals reads something of higher interest, he sends it up the line to his manager who then might send it to his manager...and that is the only way it ever MIGHT land on a CEOs inbox.

Bender123

I hate to say it, but it takes a generally horrible person to build a company like that...Even Dear Walt was not like his TV persona and Eisner would smile for the cameras when introducing movies on TV. People who are willing to give24 hours a day, seven days a week to become the market leader in anything, usually have some level of disconnect to what real people act like. People like that make tons of money, but they also don't have the ability to actually use it...they can go on a vacation and have the biggest house, but I guarantee their minds are 100% focused on the office at all times...I used to work with the CEO of a major Insurance Company and his vacation was just an excuse to work from a different location.

Im sure Iger is exactly the same...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom