Boardwalk Villas

car4911

Has anyone stayed at Boardwalk Villas? There are 6 of us staying in a 2 Bedroom lockoff villa. I'm hoping I made a good decision? Any insights!!!

Pioneer Hall

I haven't used my points at the Villas there yet, but I have stayed at the Inn portion of the resort. I liked it, and there is plenty to do on the Boardwalk to make it enjoyable stay. Your proximity to Epcot and the Studios can't be beat either. I think you made a great choice.

Upvote 0

Disneyfalcon

We stayed in a one bedroom there and just fell in love. It's my favorite villa so far. It slightly edges out Animal Kingdom just because the location is so wonderful!:)

Upvote 0

stlbobby

The Boardwalk is great. It is right in the middle of the action. You'll be walking distance from two parks and right on top of several great restaurants and shops. Make sure you head over to the Yacht and Beach Club and hit Beaches and Cream for dessert.

Upvote 0
It's our home resort and, although we tend to split our vacations between resorts, I can't imagine a stay at WDW without spending time at the Boardwalk. I'm sure you'll get tons of great comments about BWV, but feel free to pm me if you have any specific questions.

Upvote 0

hsisthebest

It's great. But the night crowd can get rough along the Boardwalk. We saw a lot of stumbling drunks after Epcot Food & Wine heading to ESPN club and other clubs. Otherwise great resort.

Upvote 0
It's great. But the night crowd can get rough along the Boardwalk. We saw a lot of stumbling drunks after Epcot Food & Wine heading to ESPN club and other clubs. Otherwise great resort.

I've never been there during F & W. The restaurants and clubs on the Boardwalk do serve alcohol. During the many summer trips we made, however, I've never seen any distasteful behavior.

Upvote 0

disneyny

We have stayed in a 1 BR there before and we love it. I would stay there again in a heart beat. One of the best things is being able to hop on the boat to EPCOT and Hollywood Studios. Another great thing is the bakery which is awesome. We also really enjoyed just walking along the boardwalk at night as it is very full of life. You will love it!

Upvote 0

828tnt

love the boardwalk!!!! close to epcot and the studios, and yet still a touch of nightlife to enjoy at the resort, as well as entertainment for the kids.

good choice!

Upvote 0

mickeysshoes

We will be staying in the INN side for the first time in 31 days and I cant wait!! Very excited to check out this sided of WDW from a guest staying here instead of just visiting for dinner!!! :sohappy:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom