Boardwalk Inn.

markymark

Hi All,

Just wondering if anyone can give me any info. I have just booked for the end of July for 3 nights befoer I start my "main" 14 night holiday. Just wondering if anyone had any reports.

Thanks
:)

Luau Cove

Last time in Disney I stayed in the Boardwalk Inn, this was April 2001- It was one the few Disney Resorts I'd never stayed in, so I was very curious. The hotel as a whole is spectacular. There are not words to describe how you open a window and see a taken-out-of-a-movie boarwalk with music, games, food and much more to do.
Rooms are as comfortable as any deluxe resort at Disney, and the theming is excellently done in here and obviously throughout the hotel, as well. There are many places to dine or have lunch, the only thing that you may not find as you wish is breakfast, which is hardly found in these restaurants. What I did is go all the way to the Beach and Yatch club, which is exactly opposite to the Boardwalk to have breakfast at the Beaches and Cream Soda Shop which is always great.
Then, you will find the pool is also well-done but probably you won't have time to spend a relaxing afternoon at it, since most visitors spend all day at the parks.
I don't know what more to tell you, but to have a good time., if you have any detailed question just ask...
-->LUAU

Upvote 0

RyanS

i'm staying at the villas next week. i'll let you know about the resort as a whole. i've been in the lobby before, and just being there is great.

Upvote 0

Beauty and the

Originally posted by markymark
Hi All,

Just wondering if anyone can give me any info. I have just booked for the end of July for 3 nights befoer I start my "main" 14 night holiday. Just wondering if anyone had any reports.

Thanks

I thought you valued my opinion:animwink:

Upvote 0

The Mom

Premium Member
Mark,

As I've mentioned before, my first stay was wonderful, my second was not so great! I'll be staying there the first weekend in August...giving it one more chance. ;)

Upvote 0

dalton30720

We stayed at the Boardwalk Inn during New Year's. It was absolutely wonderful! We loved the atmosphere and being so close to everthing: a short walk to Epcot and a quick boat ride to MGM. It sure beats riding those buses everyday.

Upvote 0

markymark

Original Poster
Thanks guy's for the replies!

RyanS I would appreciate any info once you return!

Beauty You know I do, unforutnately this decision was beyond my control - sorry :(

Upvote 0

Luau Cove

Oh and also be sure to catch the Magic show in the Boardwalk at night. I really don't recall the name of the guys but it was very funny and entertaining.
-->LUAU

Upvote 0

markymark

Original Poster
Originally posted by Luau Cove
Oh and also be sure to catch the Magic show in the Boardwalk at night. I really don't recall the name of the guys but it was very funny and entertaining.
-->LUAU

Thanks Luau!

Oh and my wife has already marked Spoodles as our first stop!!

Upvote 0

Luau Cove

:) No problem, I was going to say "Hope you have a good time" but I know you will since it's almost fragrant not to have fun at Disney.
See YOU!
-->LUAU

Upvote 0

RyanS

i don't know if this guy is still there or not, but he was a juggler. and at the end of his show he asks for a lady's purse for a trick or something, then he runs with it. I thought that was the funniest thing I had ever saw.

Upvote 0

Tramp

Originally posted by markymark
Hi All,

Thanks

...our 3 day stay at the Boardwalk was nice...but the most remarkable part of the stay was the number of local teens that poured into the resort on Friday night because of the dance hall...

...it's a real pretty resort but I think i prefer the relative silence of the Yacht Club...

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom