Bloggers and Podcasters need to be controlled

RSoxNo1

Original Poster
I'll post the photo when I get home, but Lou Mongello and his show received a nod in the latest issue of Spiderman (Issue #700).

The nod itself is harmless, but it reinforces the preferential treatment that he and others are getting to cover the parks.

Here's a suggestion for Disney - publicize a list of "Disney approved" bloggers as an extension or part of the Disney Mom's Panel. There is deception going on here that is a problem. Part of me wants to stop talking about it and Disney all together because the level of negativity I feel towards the company increases on a daily basis.

I know this forum gets a lot of crap but I'd like to once again take the opportunity to praise Steve for what he does. He has his opinions that he puts on the forums, but the content on his site is thorough and fact based. In a sea of non-sense it's nice to have someone that's doing things correctly.

misterID

If you're getting that negative about Disney, why cover it? Life is too short man. Go do something you enjoy. Especially if something as small as this bothers you. Time for a break.

Hey, you can use that advice for yourself with this site and its posters :)

asianway

Mind....blown.
Stomach...turned.
Yet somehow a company that cant share fonts between divisions can make this happen.

Priorities

Oh, and pay close attention to who ends up posting in this thread - I think you will know who the evil spirits are...

RSoxNo1

Original Poster
Methinks that the people that complain about bloggers getting treated well, are just jealous.
I just want those people receiving special treatment to acknowledge it. The latest I'm hearing on this is that Chris Eoliopolis (spelling?) did work for the comic book and put Lou's name in there as a nod. I know Chris has done some work for the WDW Today guys so this sounds plausible to me.

wdw71fan

458603_10152343546240099_1892488795_o.jpg
it's just the name.. it's not like they said "Ricky Brigante is the best WDW podcaster in the tri-state area!!"..

MKCP 1985

Did I read the first sentence of the original post correctly to say that Lou Mongello and his show were mentioned in a SpiderMan comic?

If so, congratulations to Lou Mongello for being forever a part of Spider Man. How cool is that?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom